Chapter 29: Hickeys

Chapter 29

Ava Marquez-Petrakis

"Iñigo!" I growled out loud, flinging the door open of the bathroom and stomped my way to the man who was nakedly lounging on our bed. The way my feet cracked on the wooden floor was enough to gather his attention.

Taking his eyes off of the screen of his phone, a smirk formed on his lips. His eyes flashed with deviltry and he leaned his head to the side biting his lip to stop the amusing grin lifting his lips.

He looked like a sex god in all his glory with his broad shoulders, curly and haphazard hair, muscled arms, and deep v of his torso hidden by the cotton sheets. On any circumstances, I would have drooled at the sight of him. Or perhaps joined him in bed.

But my aching muscles were a testament to the punishment and pleasure he inflicted on me last night.  Add onto it were the marks he placed on every inch of my body. Remembering why I was here, my eyes seethed in anger as I stopped on the edge of our bed. Hands on my waist, hips to the side and a look of pure annoyance on my face.

"My you seemed to have slept at the wrong side of the bed. What's with the sour mood, darling?" the devil innocently asked like a schoolboy caught by a principal.

"Oh stop playing coy with me Iñigo! You know why I am in a annoyed state!" I vehemently growled at the man who was trying his best not to laugh.

"I might have forgotten where I placed my brain, mi esposa. Our activities last night must have thrown my head from somewhere." He sounded with a contemptuous look on his face "Perhaps if you can enlighten me as to why you are sending me death glares."

"Because of this!" I shrieked out. I flung the robe open and revealed to him the world map of hickeys that ran on my neck to the underside of my breast and to the back of my ass. Goodness! He was truly a beast for turning me into a world map!

And the bastard was laughing at demise! His shoulders were shaking in laughter and he quickly sobered his expression when I shot a glare at him.

"How dare you mark when you knew I only packed light and floral off shoulder clothes! What shall I wear now you possessive man?!" I slapped him with the pillow on his head.

He finally laughed out loud as he defended my slaps on his head. "Ava please…" he chuckled "Stop you little minx."

Wrapping his arms on my body, he pulled me on top of me and twirled me as I landed on my back with his arms pinning me down on top of him.

"Unhand me you brute!" I growled at him. "I'll kick your jewelled manhood!"

Before I can wrestle against him further, he tilted my chin up and pressed his lips on mine in a searing and possessive kiss. My thoughts zeroed in on the kiss, and I felt my body turn into mush.

Oh this man! He definitely knew my weakness! Such arrogant yet sexy man! Before I can stop myself, I was already kissing him back with equal fervor. We were kissing like two drowned people. My hands went to his muscled chest and I delighted at the joy of running my hands on the tanned and hard contours of his body.

I rejoiced the feel of his warm skin on mine. I love knowing that it was only me he desired and spend his nights with, and not any other woman. The world can lust after Iñigo Petrakis. But they can never have him because he was mine.

He was mine just as I was his. He reiterated it to me again and again as he took me with every force in him last night. The feeling was riveting and heady to actually believe that I got to take down his defences and acknowledge that we were meant to be together.