Imagine #33 - Lost Boys

Imagine based on the song Kiss Me You Animal by Burn the Ballroom.

A/n - please check out my new imagines book for the characters in Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug and Chat Noir!
Thank you!

Word Count: 738

~

You know what they are - vampires, monsters, evil incarnate. It's not like you're unaware of their murderous tendencies, you just choose to ignore it.

They know that you know what they are, but they don't want to kill you. They've grown fond of you, against their better judgement. For your part, you've also grown closer to them even though you know they're dangerous.

Your relationship with them started as a small conversation with Dwayne at the boardwalk after you caught your boyfriend cheating. Dwayne was surprisingly kind, completely flipping the ideas that you had of him.

You had heard of the Lost Boys and had been warned to stay away from them. Unbeknownst to you, they had caught snippets of talk about you as well.

The Lost Boys we're enthralled by what they heard about you. Kind, compassionate, sweet - these were only a glimpse of the excellent things said about you.

When Dwayne heard that your boyfriend broke your heart, he instantly told the others. David was enraged. How could someone be so cruel to someone so amazing?

They enacted revenge on your behalf, ridding the world of the man who hurt you. After that, David and the boys decided to introduce themselves.

You were hesitant at first. Why were these men taking an interest in you? Cautiously, you accepted their invitation to go the boardwalk with them. Ever since then, you always hung around the boys.

They started calling you their girl, threatening anyone who came near you. Eventually, you discovered their deepest secret.

When you did, you wanted to abandon them. You hid away from them, scared stiff. How could you stay with a bunch of murderers?

But then you realized they were still the same boys you fell in love with.
Love?

You hadn't thought about it like that, but you knew it was true.

When you were apart from them, you couldn't function, too depressed to do anything. So, you reunited with them, apologizing for your poor but understandable reaction.

They forgave you and also apologized, and you forgave them for hiding the truth.

Now, life is back to normal, although you haven't told them about your feelings towards them... yet.

~

Marko, Paul, Dwayne, and David enter the cave after a night of hunting. They cleaned up before coming home, knowing how much you hate to see them all bloodied.

You're nowhere in sight, to their surprise.

Often, they find you curled up on the bed, reading a book, but the bed is empty.

"Y/n?" David calls. He's never admit it, but he's scared. What if you ran away again?

"Hello, boys," you greet, still hidden from their sight.

Marko smiles upon hearing your melodious voice, "Sweets, where are you?"

"Over here," you taunt.

You're further in the cave, lying on a huge makeshift bed that you had put together earlier. "Come and find me."

Paul and Marko share an excited glance before sprinting off. Dwayne laughs and follows them as David charges to the front.

They look down and find flower petals littered on the floor, creating a path to guide them. David grins, animalistic.

Swinging back the curtains blocking you from sight, he lets out a growl upon seeing your practically-naked form.

You smile seductively as they take you in from head to toe. "Glad you could make it."

Paul whistles and Marko bites his thumbnail. Dwayne leans against the cave wall, enjoying the view.

"I've been wanting to talk to you about something," you continue speaking.

"Babe, you can talk to us about anything," David grins.

You inhale deeply, a bit nervous. What if they don't feel the same way?

"I love you. Each of you. I know you may not feel the same way, but I wanted to tell you," you ramble.

David strides forward and places a finger on your lips, "Shh, of course we love you. You're the best thing that's happened to us."

"Yeah, baby girl, we love you with all of our beings," Paul confesses.

You smile, feeling giddy inside.

They share your happy expression, approaching you slowly.

"May we?" Dwayne asks as they settle around you.

You grin, "Kiss me, you animals."

They waste no time, connecting their lips to your soft skin as you grip Marko and Paul's hair.

"Sink in your teeth, I can take it," you order them, delighted by the feelings they are giving you.

"Tear through me, boys."