Imagine #7 - Marko

Imagine sneaking behind your brothers' (Edgar and Allan) backs because you're dating Marko.

Word Count: 611

~

"You shouldn't be here," you inform the curly blond male, gently shoving him out of the comic shop. "You know how mad my brothers get when they see you."

"C'mon, Lamb," he pleads, using the your nickname for emphasis.

"No. My shift ends in an hour, until then, please lay low," now you're the one begging.

You hate disappointing your brothers, Alan and Edgar, but you love Marko enough to go behind theirs backs to see him every night.

"I'll meet you at the usual spot, okay, Babe?" You say, pressing your hand against his crop top covered chest. He sighs dejectedly, but then grins devilishly and kisses you quickly before heading off.

"Later Gorgeous!" He calls over his shoulder.

You smile at the back of his patched-up jacket before reentering the store. Edgar and Allan come from the back just as you get behind the counter.

Work goes by slowly as you wait for the hour to be over. Your brothers notice you keep glancing at your watch.

"Y/n, what's up? You got someplace to be?"

You shrug, "Just can't wait for my shift to be over."

"Why?" Their eyes narrow.

"Why are you guys so nosey all of a sudden?"

They keep staring at you.

"I was just gonna catch that concert. It's starting soon."

"Be careful out there, sis," Alan warns.

Edgar adds, "Watch out for those vampires."

You roll your eyes. These boys are so protective of you even though you're older than them by a few years.

"I'll be fine, guys. Relax."

The watch reads quitting time, so you grab your coat and start to leave.

"See you in the morning, guys."

They watch you depart before getting back to shelving and tidying up.

You make your way past varying people before stopping where the Lost Boys usually park their bikes.

A smoking David greets you, along with a silent Dwayne.

"Hi boys," you say as you stop before them.

They grin at you, "Hey, Y/n."

Hands wrap around your eyes, blocking your vision. You laugh, inhaling the scent of candy and familiar cologne.

"Guess who," he whispers into your ear.

You hum thoughtfully, "Must be Paul."

A sharp laugh from said long haired blond as Marko growls gently. "Guess again."

"Hmm, could it be David?"

Having enough of your teasing, he turns you around and kisses you. "You're terrible at guessing."

You gasp in mock outrage, "I'll have you know I am the best guesser in all of Santa Carla!"

He laughs melodiously before practically pulling you towards his bike.

"Where we going?"

He smiles mysteriously, "You'll see."

You get on the back of his bike and take off.

~

He leads you to a secluded beach. Lying in the beach, a picnic blanket as well as a basket and a few candles which are already lit.

You smile widely at the picturesque space, "Aww, Marko. This is so sweet!"

He smiles bashfully, "You like it?"

"I love it!" You give him a quick peck on the cheek to emphasize your sentiment.

"The boys thought I was being corny."

You laugh, "It's a bit cheesy, but it's so romantic and I love it!"

He sits down and pats his lap, beckoning for you. You sits down in front of him, leaning against his toned chest.

"I can't cook, so I got takeout," he says handing you some Chinese food.

You accept it graciously, "Awesome."

Marko and you eat and laugh and joke around for hours, savouring your time together.

When the dawn is a few hours away, he drives you back and kisses you good morning.

"See you tonight, Lamb."

"See you, Babe."