Imagine #10 (Part Two) - Lost Boys

Imagine being Michael's twin and hearing voices in your head.

A/n - I'll probably do a third part. Thanks for reading and voting and commenting!

Word Count: 1473

~

You made it home safe, having stolen Michael's bike in order to arrive faster. You ignored Sam and Lucy, heading into your room and collapsing onto the bed.

Usually, the voices would be talking, but now your head is oddly silent.

They let you go.

You almost can't believe it.

They just let you go.

Sighing, you hug your pillow. They said they'd see you tomorrow night. Why? Why is this happening?

~

You awake around three o'clock in the afternoon. Sam is downstairs, reading a comic, and Mike only just woke up as well.

Tonight, they're coming tonight.

Maybe it was a dream?

"Hey Mike," you say when you see him. "Did we go to a cave last night?"

He looks at you incredulously, "Yeah, Y/n."

From his tone, you can tell he's in a foul mood. So, you leave him alone and go to your room, awaiting nightfall.

~

'Y/n,' the voices say as one, drawing you towards the window.

Standing, you go to the glass and look down at the four boys. Their faces are emotionless.

You want to back away, but your feet are planted firmly on the floor.

An idea comes to mind, one you haven't tried before. You try to talk back to them using your thoughts.

'What do you want?'

At first, you're not certain it worked, until David answers.

'You.'

They stare relentlessly. The word echoes through your mind, terrifying and calming at the same time.

Why do they want you? What do they want you for?

'Please, come with us.'

No. You don't know them, you don't trust them. Hell, you're not even certain they're real. Maybe this is one twisted nightmare.

'I won't.'

Their cold stares harden, enough of a difference to make you inhale sharply.

'Don't fight it. Don't fight us.'

A thinly veiled threat if ever there was one.

'Leave me alone.'

You look away, back towards the hall where Sam walks by. When you look outside again, they are out of sight.

That's either a good sign or a very bad one.

~

A week passes.

Michael and Sam have been acting weird. Lucy's been off on more dates with Max. And, somehow, you've been hiding at home without anyone bugging you.

You've been getting more and more restless. Being cooped up in the creepy taxidermy house is about as fun as it sounds.

So, tonight you're heading out.