Imagine #36 (Part Three) - Lost Boys

Imagine...

Warning: lime ahead. Read at your own risk.

A/n: Thanks so much for voting, commenting, and following!

(I hope this chapter doesn't disappoint 😬)

I won't be updating this book for awhile because I'm focusing on my newest book!

Please check it out! It is a Hunter x Hunter x reader! (Mainly about Hisoka, Illumi, and Chrollo.)

Word Count: 1100

Word Count: 1100

~

It's been a week since you banished Michael because of his bratty behaviour and you've surprisingly felt okay.

In fact, you've gotten much closer to the four Incubi than you ever expected to. They've been living in your home and helping out with some chores, seemingly happy even though they were summoned here accidentally.

You look over to where David sits, idly smoking.

(^^ made with picrew)

"Hey, David, can I ask you a question?"

His eyes meet yours, "Ask away."

"Uh, don't you miss your home? Like, where you were before I summoned you?"

He chuckles, "Not at all. That place is literal hell."

"Oh, ha, right," you chuckle along, feeling a bit foolish.

"But, you mentioned not being able to leave until you're 'satisfied'," you puzzle, looking towards where Dwayne is seated.

His nose is currently stuffed in a book, a fact that you, as a librarian, can appreciate.

"That's right. We haven't fed yet."

"Uh, and how often do you need to... feed?"

Amused, he looks away from his page, "We can survive by feeding once every decade or so."