Imagine #32 (Part Two) - Lost Boys

Imagine...

A/n - so people wanted a part two, but I didn't really have any ideas, so this is what I came up with. Sorry if it sucks.

Also, I just re-watched the movie! (I've only seen it twice, but I love it so much!!!)

Word Count: 452

~

The flight was surprisingly short considering the great distance traveled. Naturally, the alarming height that Dwayne soared to made your stomach churn with unease. You managed to cling to him without falling off.

Landing was rough, jarring your bones. You were relieved to be back on solid ground but tried to not let it show. You don't want to seem weak or unworthy.

David saunters to a throne in the main room of the decrepit castle, sitting down with one leg splayed on the arm of the chair. The rest sit on their thrones, each one different than the other. You stand back, unsure of what to do.

"Our home's yours now, make yourself comfortable," he tells you.

You look around in wonder at the stone walls and the wide crack in the roof. Tattered tapestries hang on the upright walls, ruffling in the wind. There are other pieces of furniture scattered around the wide room along with many cushions and blankets.

Marko grins and is by your side in an instant, "Want to explore?"

"Sure," you answer, already being dragged away by Marko and Paul as well.

They give you the tour, showing you all of the intact rooms in the whole castle. Oddly enough, the castle isn't as big as you pictured. At least you shouldn't get lost because there aren't that many hallways or rooms.

"What do you think?"

You nod with a smile. Honestly, your face is beginning to hurt from smiling so much. "This place is awesome! But, don't you get cold in the winter?"

"We're dragons, honey. We have a fire inside us, so no. We don't get cold," Paul laughs.

Glancing at the others, you chuckle, "That's awesome. Do you really spit fire?"

"Sure, watch!" Marko chirps, exhaling a cloud of smoke before a huge plume of fire leaps from his throat.

You jump back at the display of flame and giggle like a kid as Dwayne breathes another bout of fire.

"That is so cool!"

"You mean, hot," David corrects.

Flushed, you look down at your feet, "I guess it is hot. Literally."

Also metaphorically, you add in your mind, although you wouldn't say it out loud. These guys are absolutely breathtaking!

"I'm glad you guys aren't gonna kill me," you confess, taking a seat on a cushion in the middle of the room.

Dwayne grins, "So are we."

"It was getting lonely up here by ourselves. It would've been a waste to kill you," David admits. "We needed a change. You can't ever go back to the village, though."

"That's alright. They were really quick to suggest me for the sacrifice, so I won't miss those backstabbers."

"You're with us now, girl."

"No one will ever mess with you again."