Imagine #19 - Michael

Imagine meeting Michael and going on a date with him.

A/n - thanks for reading and voting and commenting!

Word Count: 1261

~

A sea of people dance and sway with the music that emanates from the outdoor stage. The people are virtually unaware of the threat that watches with feigned disinterest.

Icy gazes pierce through the crowd, always searching for a spot of fun or a delicious meal. Four pairs of eyes belong to handsome men, perched around their bikes.

The fifth pair belongs to a gorgeous h/c haired beauty, who stands a bit apart from them. She glances at the crowd before walking into it.

Swaying in time to the music, she wanders wherever she pleases. People move out of her way, her reputation preceding her.

The four boys she left behind observe her lazily, but soon look away as she glares back at them.

She wants a break from them, that's why she left their sides. Eventually out of their sight, she stops.

She knows they will always have an eye out for her, which would be comforting if she needed a babysitter.

Music overcoming her irritation, she dances amongst the crowd, enjoying the melody.

~

Michael stands in the throng of partying people, looking at the performers without interest. His brother stayed home, a fact of which he's glad. Sam can be annoying.

His eyes scan the sea of heads, mostly the backs of them, but land on someone in particular.

She dances carefree, her face mostly turned towards him so that he can see her ethereal beauty. Breathless, he stands and stares.

Eyes fixated, he inhales sharply when her eyes suddenly meet his. He finds himself unable to look away.

Smiling, she nods to him and her fingers twitch into a wave. He hesitantly returns the gesture, resisting the urge to look behind his shoulder to see if she's waving at someone else.

She laughs, although he can't hear it, before slipping past the people surrounding her. As she disappears from his vision, Michael begins to feel frantic.

He has to find her.

So, he shoves his way through the crowd to pursue her. His gaze lands on her figure, and he realizes she's wearing a jean jacket with a black tree stitched onto the back.

As she breaks from the crowd, she casts a glance back towards her pursuer. Michael looks into her eyes and feels a pull towards her.

He needs to reach her.

Michael quickens his pace and catches her arm. She turns to him with a small frown. He realizes what he did and quickly releases her.

"Sorry," he apologizes and steps away from her.

A smile graces her features, "Hello."

"Uh, hi, I'm Michael."

"Y/n, nice to meet you," she turns to leave.

He walks beside her, "I saw you dancing, you're pretty good."

"Thanks, I saw you too. You don't dance?"

"No, not really."

She hums as she walks towards the shops. Michael follows, persistent.

"You hungry?" He asks.