Imagine #20 - David

Imagine being mad at David because he's with Star.

A/n - I don't know if this is any good. Sorry if it sucks.

Word Count: 388

~

You glare at David.

He's sitting on the couch, smoking idly. At his side is another woman, whose name is Star.

He only just met her at the boardwalk and yet he decided to bring her home.

Jaw clenched, you cross your arms and look away from the pair.

You have known David for years and you truly thought that he loved you. But then this woman came along and suddenly it's like you don't exist.

Paul offers you a joint, but you refuse it. Standing to your feet, you leave the cave.

David doesn't even look as you walk past him.

~

Barely suppressing a growl, you look away as David kisses Star in front of you and the others. You're on the boardwalk, praying for a distraction from your aching heart.

David has made you seem so special, and yet here he is, making out with someone else.

Your heart breaks as sadness runs through it.

Marko notices, "Hey, Y/n, wanna get some candy?"

"No," you reply curtly, "I'm good."

"You sure? You never pass on candy," Paul adds, concern flashing in his eyes.

You start to leave, casting a glance at David and Star's entwines hands, "I'm fine."

They don't follow.

~

David finally told her about the secret, after he let her drink from the wine bottle.

He offered you that bottle once, and, blinded with love and affection, you accepted willingly.

Unlike you, she hadn't taken to the idea of being a vampire so well. She had grown mad and refused to talk to him, saying that they were over.

You felt a twisted sense of satisfaction.

Maybe now David could understand how you felt when he suddenly stopped caring for you.

~

Star started seeing a new man by the name of Michael. They planned to kill David and the rest of the group in order to change back.

Luckily, you discovered the plot and were able to warn everyone before it happened.

So, the threat was dealt with.

Since they were halflings, they were easy for the coven to deal with. David didn't take well to the fact that Star not only broke up with him but planned on killing him with her new boyfriend.

You coldly observed his anguished expression, thinking that he had gotten what he deserved for breaking your heart.