1

Jill has had her eye on one of the standford univestry graduate and her name is Zinnia Elizabeth McPhearson she is 20 years old. She is smart and athletic she looks like she feels free while on the pitch.
Jill walks upto Zainni "Hi Zainni I am Jill Ellis the coach of the women's national team I would like to invite you to the next US Women's camp is in Half moon Bay " Jill asked Zinnia. "Yes please Jill I would like that, where will be staying and what dates will it be" asked Zinnia "The camp will be from 16th February to 15th march in that time we have got the she believes cup." Jill told Zinnia "Okay I will see you there Jill" Zinnia told her.

Few weeks after meeting Jill, Zinnia hoped into her car from Standford university to Half moon bay. When Zinnia was nearly there she rang Jill and explained that she was a couple minutes away. Jill came out of the hotel to meet her "nice to see you again Jill" said Zinnia "Nice to see you too Zinnia" Jill said "call me Zi" explained Zinnia. "Would you like to meet the rest of the team" asked Jill, Zi nodded her head.

Jill then led Zi into the hotel, Zi looked around the hotel taking to all in. Jill then carried on to a room that had a sign outside of it Team Meeting. Jill stopped outside of the room "everyone is in there are you ready to meet the team and then we will get you settled in your room. You are rooming with Ash and Ali is that okay." explained Jill "that is fine Jill I am ready" told Zinnia. We then entered the conference room. I followed Jill to the front of the room all of a sudden everyone stopped talking. "Everyone this is Zinnia Elizabeth Mcphearson she is the addition to the team. Zi this is everyone who you meet later okay everyone you know your rooms go sand relax and then we will have a proper meeting after dinner. Carli, Ash and Ali if you can stay behind. Zi this is Dawn, Erica and Kate this are my assistant coaches. Zi these are Ash and Ali who you are rooming with and if it goes well you will be rooming with them whenever you are the team okay? This is Carli she is the team captain these three will look after you okay" explained Jill. Zi nodded Jill then turned to Carli, Ali and Ash "I have talked to her friends and her she sometimes forgets to eat so you three need to make sure she eats, she also has nightmares so all you need to do is hold her. She lost all of her family when she was 17, she has been through so much heartache than we couldn't even possible imagine i promised her best friend that we would look after her okay" Jill told them. They all nodded Jill then spoke to Zi "why don't we all go and get your bag and get you settled into ash and Ali room." Said Jill, she then led the way to Zi's car a Volkswagen polo.