Chapter Thirty-Seven: I Won't Hate to Be Dora the Explorer

First of all, Eid Mubarak to those who celebrates.

And second.......

Wasssssup people!!! Thanks for reading and I'm grateful for it sooooooo much!! I love all of you guys!!!!

21 pages counted on my tablet..

EnJoyy!!!

********************************************************************************************************************

Chapter Thirty-Seven: I Won't Hate to Be Dora the Explorer.

Today was Halloween.

Halloween, a strange word, but not so strange if you've been hearing for 17 years of your life. When I was 7, I used to love Halloween. Back in North Carolina, we'd go around the whole neighborhood, and collect trick-or-treats but here, I wasn't so sure.

There was nothing wrong with it unless it counts Rosetta watching witty rom coms again in my bed and me kicked out by her lying on the floor, scrolling through my phone and staring at some celebrity posts of what they're doing in Halloween for unlimited time.

I truly am pathetic.

It's been only 24 hours since Eliot had left. He barely came out of the room during the time he was here and his absence was not exactly bothering me too, but something was really off about it.

 The house felt quieter than usual, I wasn't feeling hyped up of feeling the need to bicker with him, hell, I was even expecting he readied a prank before leaving here and tried to find it. No use.

Most of all, I was missing him.

Yes. I was missing him and it's been one day and am not ashamed to admit it after him being my biggest enemy for all my life. Because now I know, he made sense. All of his existence made sense. 

He wasn't who I thought he was. He was different and he showed that side of me, which still had some humanity left and not the prankster side, as he likes to call himself.

I thought about calling or texting him this morning, but concluded that idea for evening before dinner when everything was not chaotic like now.

Yeah. Like now.

Mom and dad was screaming about turkey this morning and Blake had joined them ten minutes later, and took part in the argument with them which led them in the kitchen and everyone sprinting and walking and opening cans and sound of frying. Did I mention a smell of something spicy was tickling my nose?

Rose shifted on the bed and I looked up at her.

"What's wrong?"

A moment later, her face was staring me down from the bed, chin resting on the back of her folded hands. "I moved on from Tyler."

It took a second to process it in my head but I nodded anyway because it was better for her. She was blaming herself for a guy like him and he doesn't know what he lost when he rejected her. "That's great, man. Better if you completely forget him and mentally kill him several times."

My best friend chuckled at that. "I'd love to but it's..." she sighed smally. "It's hard. I'd never have imagined he'd reject me like that."

I clicked my tongue, slapping the phone on the white rug. "Forget it. You don't remember what I say? You have a partner from the second you were born. Maybe they're not here, maybe they're on the other side of the world, maybe they're living just beside you, you don't know. But you'll meet them. Eventually. You'd probably even start off being each others biggest enemies, but they'd always stay by you. They won't leave like he did and I want you to believe this right now, do you hear me Rosetta Swift? Shit, I'm cringing hard now."