Chapter Three: I'd Rather Watch Porn Than Watching Your Muscles

"You?"

"You?"

Neither of us didn't realize who said 'you' in the first place. The truck that was in front of our house, and who were moving in, became crystal clear to me now. 

My eyes are now widened with surprise, also with shock and on the other hand, Jayden, who's just careless, like he is with every subject in the world, holding the packet of chips with his hand like it was a toothpick.

Trying to speak one last time, I said, "What are you doing here?"

Jayden flips a hand negligently. "Does it matter? You have your Doritos now." 

He extended his hands to hand me the Dorito but I don't take it. Watching him in disbelief, I gave a breathy laugh of confusion. "Wait, wait. There's a mistake. How come you're here?"

Lifting his shoulders up, Jayden rolled his lips inside his mouth and made a click sound with his tongue and for some reason it regarded to me so familiar. "I might've changed my residence?"

Of course.

He smirked and watched the action as he put his fingers under my chin to close my mouth. "Close it, queen. You don't know what goes through my mind when I see this."

I flicked my face away from his fingers and muttered, "Pervert."

He just smirks in return and happily says, "Queen."

Queen seriously? He could've give me a better nickname. "Didn't know I would be seeing you like this."

Did I? He happily grinned for some good moments then again said, "Where do you live, Queen?"

I cringed at the strange nickname as I waved my hands impatiently. "Hey, hey! Don't call me with that name!"

He pushed his lips forward in a pout and I had to look elsewhere but that because I knew I couldn't resist it. But something stupid inside me forced me to look at him and at first and his pursed lips.

"Whatever, why are you here?"

Jayden brushed his fingers through his hazel hairs and answered, "I asked you first."

I scowled. "Block B. House no 67."

He intensely watched me for some seconds and it seemed like a stare competition.  When I couldn't bear his electric blue orbs anymore, he chuckled and I groaned.

"You- you guys were the one with the- uh, the truck? There was a truck beside our house and it was-"

Jayden smoothly interjected. "You got it. I'm the hot neighbor of yours and as of our school. It's a cliche romance story all over." His body shuddered. "God, hate those stuff."

"Why are you here?"

Jayden chuckled deeply and replied. "I told you earlier. I live in this resident now."

I made a raspberry. "I told you why are you here idiot."

He flicker his hand (again). "None of your concerns. I understand your curiosity, queen. Everyone's curious about me."

I stomped my lips together to stop myself from letting a snort escape from my mouth. He stares at me as if staring at his drunken uncle and stated, "Want me to give you a demo?"

I sarcastically laughed this time, letting all of them slip as I burst into a fist of laughter. "What kind of demo may I ask?"

Jayden slyly smirks. "Really wanna see?"