Chapter Twelve: Babe? That's Freaking Cliche

"What day is it today?" Someone asks me from the back as I turned around to see the guy named Ryan staring at me, a pen gripped on his hand, the nib pointed at the place where we're to write the day. I whispered.

"It's Monday."

It's not supposed to happen despite what I've been through this past days but nevertheless, my stomach gave a funny jolt thinking how I didn't realize days have passed this quick and today was the day Jayden will be starting to tutor my math. Not even by my choice, Mrs Goldwell's handpicked, the perfect student Jayden Flynn, who stood first in this term.

Ryan slightly nodded and focused on his paper, writing the day and I turned around, silently smiling, don't even know what for. I hated that playboy.

The time passed so quick and soon, my time was moving nearer and nearer, which was annoying at all point but there was at least one good thing I have came sure of. I wasn't going to get expel from school.

As the bell of the last period rang, clouds came breaking over my head. Why today had to be that special Monday? Groggily, I dragged my feet to my locker and threw the books and notebooks into it. Collecting the stupid posters of Johnny Depp, I buried them in my backpack making a mental note to tell Rose later about them. Who use posters these days?

My soul took my body to the 5th floor, room 59 exactly where Mrs Goldwell told me to go. I went to the left side of the corridor, because earlier when I went right almost unknowingly, there was 52, 54, 56 and 58. So obviously it would be the left for the rooms of odd numbers. My heart jumped. There was it. Room 59. I twitched my lips. Is Jayden here yet?

Carefully entering inside, I discovered him sitting with his legs placed on top of the table where he was sitting and fiercely typing something on it and smiling wickedly. My eyes almost rolled itself inside its socket. What more can I expect from Jayden Flynn?

"Would it be a crime if I ask you when did you get here?" I entered in the room looking around as I asked him.

But he shrugged nonchalantly as though not interested to answer my question.

"I don't know."

I dropped my bag on one of the table and sat next to him, trying to see what he's doing. Taking a glance, I gasped and whipped my head away seeing those dirty chats.

"Who're you sexting? Is this one that junior who was swallowing you the other day or someone else?" My body shuddered in disgust. Jayden looked so normal, even with his wicked grin or maybe perhaps I was getting used to it.

"No. I've met a leech again yesterday and God, she's too clingy but I'm seriously enjoying talking with this chick. This one knows how to start things."

I sighed in exasperation. "What's her name?"

A frown grows on Jayden's face. His concentration flies away in a blink as he scratch his head, trying to remember something. "I don't- her name...shit! Wait wait. Addison.. Anya.. Goddammit! I can't remember."

"Anita?" I said, staring at his phone. He saved her number and it was showing on the top of his screen. It reminded me somewhat of Sam when he gave his number to that shopping mall girl. People have eyes for a purpose right? Otherwise we wouldn't be able to see at all but this guy here doesn't seem to get it.

Jayden looks at me with his mouth hung open and then at his phone and rub his hands on the face in the mean time when I burst out laughing, banging my fist on the wooden table. I heard him muttering, "What's wrong with me?"