Chapter Eight: That's My Question Too, Jingo

So, this week went goodly like that.

Blake's anger for me has been lowering lately and he also talked to me about school last night but we were both careful not to slip anything about Jayden and either of us knew it so well.

Kate's hatred for me has increased by the time and now when I walk through the corridors or hallways or even outside the car parking, she shots me glare which I usually ignore every time because I know she wouldn't dare to harm me. Thanks to Blake.

I had to make up a pretence for Rosetta who appeared to doubt me the most because I am friends with her since the freshman year and besides no one cares about me that much except for her. And how stupid of me, I told her I was out because Kate wanted to talk to me in the ladies. So when I was too late for chemistry, I decided to slip the class for no reason. I was late for only three minutes, literally.

And for one week, Jayden didn't talk to me.

Not that I minded, but look at him! I helped him come home, I bet Jessi told her since he was too drunk to realize that. I'm not asking him to be nice with me but he can at least say a sorry! What kind of jackass does that? Hitler was probably better than him. Say, I did see him when I would walk to my classes or when I would open my locker but he doesn't make an effort even to look at me. Not much, but only a thanks perhaps? That would do.

So now I'm pretty much sure why most of the people labelled him the Bad Boy. He's a player. Stay away from him (goods only). He's always in the harms way. Don't let him get on your good side. He's a pervert. Save your body from him. He's a...

"Queen, you alright?"

I am currently standing next to my locker, possibly drowning into my thoughts and thinking about the next term that was only two or three weeks away and that's when he decides to burst in. I swivel my body around to him and immediately, something lunged upwards at my throat that caused my breath to stuck in my mouth.

In front of me, all I see is a guy with a brown leather jacket, a white top peeking out from there, his hazel hairs sticking out in different directions giving it a look of bed head and his hypnotic blue eyes staring straight at me, amusement written all over his stupid face. And a swollen lip.

Not like beaten lip. A swollen lip.

My face turned into a grimace when I realized what he probably did a few minutes ago. He cocked his eyebrows, a smirk tugging on his lip.

"Like what you're seeing? Oh, not so fast Queen. You'll have to wait to have me. I'm not that easy to get, you see."

Rolling my eyes at him, I huffed, exasperated at his pesky attitude. "No, I was just thinking if you had properly done your head this morning because it looks like a birds nest or if you were smashed with a girl against a locker this morning because if you do, I'll probably puke cause that's gross and for this your hair's literally looking like a dragon blew fire on it. Except for you didn't burn and I wish you would."

Jayden grinned widely as he tries to fix it, though the time wasn't worth it because it still went to the same way they were a few seconds ago.

I scowled. "Do you always have to thrash with a girl everyday early in the morning to burn my eyes? I mean that is totally disgusting! Who does that?"

"Me?"

"Well, that is a dumb comeback for your information."

He tugged at his hair, shrugged. "I don't care anyway."

"So what are you here for?"

"My sis told me what happened that day." He peek at his nails as though they were the most important thing not the world right now.