Chapter Two: Jay Stands For Jayden?

"I'm home!" I yelled once I enter inside my house, at last feeling a bit warm despite the cold of outside world.

Our house could be compared to an artificial rainbow, as every different wall, literally, every different wall of our house was painted in separate colors. It was my strange parent's concern to choose to decorate our home like that. I never understood that.

When any guest come to our home, they always freaks out at first. And then mom and dad explains them of their weird tastes. Surely, I didn't get myself the most normal parents, but they were great when they weren't nagging me for studying. 

For being only daughter, it was actually good. Because they never pressured me for anything except for studies. It was always Blake. They always expected more from him. I won't say he is good at study, but he was far more better than me. At least he never got a F grade, which I frequently did. Maybe that's why they always hoped for him. 

Something caught my attention when I was about to enter. A truck parked with furniture in front of the house which belonged to the Martin family. They lived two house around us and moved away from there two months ago. The house was vacant this past months. It meant our new neighbor was coming. Blake didn't tell me about them.

Speaking of the devil, he hollers from the guest room,

"Wish you didn't."

I groaned and walked there, almost knowing what I will see next. As I entered to the guest room which was painted in pale green and off white, I saw the exact thing I predicted.

A girl with brunette hair straddled on Blake's lap, who's name of course is Beverly, considering the fact that I had seen her once or twice in my home.

I growled loudly, "Blake you have your own room to do it!"

"Mom's not home yet sis. And my room is messed up. I have plenty of time to ..." He stops and smirked at her. "Now please give us some privacy, will you?"

Sighing mildly, I sourly smiled at Beverly. "Well, hello to you too. Make sure my brother is giving you more time."

Beverly mischievously grinned. "I will sweetheart. He's already giving me time. Aren't you, babe?" Oh my Jesus! I cringed as she run her fingers seductively on Blake's cheek. Looking around the room, I mumbled, but enough for her to hear, "Don't mind the color."

Beverly chuckles this time, winking at me, "I didn't. I like it."

Leaving the door close, I ran upstairs in my room (painted olive and lemon yellow) and dropped my body on the bed. It hasn't been properly two months Blake is eighteen. And he have already started this kind of things. He is only one year older than me, and I hate it. I mean, if he really likes someone, why does he change it like blowing wind?

I rubbed my eyes in tiredness. This was not exactly the worst day. There were worse than it. Once I got a detention for punching a guy's eye, and I had to clean the boys toilet that day. I kind of promised myself from then that I won't do anything from which I will get detention, but things happen. And to make things worse, Jayden was there with me, and I have a feeling he'll linger. 

But he seemed kind of reckless to me, honestly, because, no one even dared to yawn in Stella's. If he so much as to hears music in her class, he sure isn't someone ordinary. Although, if he is what he is, it's highly possible.

I sat up and stretched, making a mental note about telling him about his being friend with Jayden once Beverly is out and got out from the bed to take a shower.