Chapter Thirty-Two: Oo La La, That Eager to Strip Me?

21 pages counted in my tablet so eNjoY....im somehow obsessed with dababy's rapping recently. Plus im watching Brooklyn nine nine and i seriously need stomach operation bcz i laugh all day.

I need new glasses too bcz I'm stuck in my home writing and tryin hard not to increase my power for the fact that I can barely see now.

I'm fine. For the sake of Andy Samburg. Read and vote and comment i guess??

**********************************************************************************************************

Chapter Thirty-Two: Oo La La, That Eager to Strip Me?

JAYDEN AND I WERE standing behind a cardboard cutout of a balloon tree, constantly peeking out from the corner to see if Mia's here yet. We could see Eliot standing in front of the Pirate ship ride, looking like a pale hedgehog and biting his nails. Jayden motioned him to smile, pulling his own lips up with his fingers.

Eliot takes a pathetic attempt to smile but for some reasons it looked like a monkey trying to cry, so Jayden lets it slide and move his head behind the cardboard cutting. "Why is he looking like somebody is trying to feed him tar?"

I grimaced. "I don't know."

He paced for the fourth time including now and we both jumped 1 mile in the air when Umbrella by Rihanna rings in his phone.

With shaking fingers, Jayden picks up the phone and puts it on his ear. "Hello?... Yeah... Shut the fuck up... I'm in front of the Pirate ship kind of thing... okay... Is Sam with you?... No you're only sixteen... don't even dream about it...kay... bye."

He turns to me. "She's entering."

I felt a lump of something rocking inside my chest. We still have one or two minutes before Mia comes here so I bring my phone out and called Eliot. I see him picking up immediately and a second later, I hear a horrified voice.

"What is it?"

"She's here. Try to be casual and you baboon stick, straighten your chin. Don't you dare stutter and talk as relaxed as possible. You don't know Jayden and I are here." I hiss. Jayden pokes my side excruciatingly and I yelped.

"What?!"

"Take it down! I can see her." He fizzed worriedly.

I cover the phone with my palm and see Mia walking towards the Pirate ship ride, tapping her phone continually. For the last time, I take the phone up and whispered. "Good luck, though I shouldn't say this despite what we have since we were born but consider this as a blessing."

Jayden and I both peek outside from the balloon tree and see Mia walking to the place and we give Eliot a double thumbs up. He feebly smiled and that's when Mia noticed him, and from the distance, we could still see that her eyes grew big like an UFO.

Just in the moment, Jayden tugs me away, holding my wrist. I whipped at him and hissed, then I realized they wouldn't hear us from the distance so I yelled. "What? Let me see it!"

He flip his hand. "Let it go. He'll become more nervous if he sees us."

I open my mouth to say something in return but he yank me out of the place and I registered that he was kind of right. Still, I turn my head slightly to see what was going on between them, but a bunch of tourists walked on the other side behind us and I couldn't see them anymore once we turn to a side where there were hundreds of tents and people shouting, they were completely out of sight.

We were still hand to hand as we walked, and for some reason, I didn't want it to let go.

"Why did you drag me out? I wanted to see what'll happen." I pout like a three year old and Jayden just laughs.