Chapter 29 - Birthday Sex 🔥

Before you and Tae headed to the park to spend the day at Disneyland, he wanted to check into your hotel and drop your things off in your room. As soon as you drove onto the resort property, your mouth dropped. You felt like a kid all over again.

It had been close to a decade since you had been to any of the parks. You and your family would always vacation at Disney World in the states since you lived so close to Florida. Once you became a model, though, you had only the visited the parks in California and Paris with other model friends, and that was when you were still a teenager.

By the time you started working in and had moved to Asia, your schedule was always full and you were completely caught up in the monotony of daily life. You hadn't even thought about the Disney parks in years, but you were feeling an overwhelming sense of nostalgia as you entered the resort.

"I chose this hotel..." Tae said, his deep voice grabbing your attention as he pointed at the huge building in front of you, "because I thought you'd really like it's Victorian style, and it has a Fairytale Suite that I know you'll love. The pictures on the site don't even do it justice I'm sure.

It's also located directly across from the entrance to Disneyland. According to the site and reviews, the view of the park is spectacular from our room."

"Wow! It already looks incredible! I can only imagine what it looks like inside," you said excitedly, bouncing in your seat like a kid.

Just walking into the hotel was an experience.  There were Disney character motifs throughout the lobby, hallways, and even in your guest room, which was absolutely breathtaking.

The moment you entered the room, you were greeted by Tinkerbell and what your personal concierge called 'pixie dust' as she led the two of you through a marble foyer that opened to the extravagant bedroom that overlooked not only the park, but the entire resort from it's ceiling-to-floor windows.

In the center of the room was a canopy bed elegantly draped in champagne and sage, the most grandiose of canopy beds you'd ever seen and the perfect centerpiece for such a lavish suite. It was stunning, and not only looked like something straight out of a Disney movie, but it was fit for a queen... and her king.

Everything in the room was automatic, from the drapes to the flat screen television that ascended from the dresser with the touch of a button. The bathroom, which was even more amazing, held a big, beautiful bathtub adorned with a mosaic of Sleeping Beauty's castle on the wall above it. You couldn't wait to get back tonight so you could soak in it.

"Tae, this room is... I can't even find words to describe it.  I absolutely love it. You know me so well, babe."  You blushed.

He looked over at you lovingly before turning to the concierge, thanking and tipping her. He then turned his attention back to you, smiling and watching as you moved around the room running your fingers over the carvings and designs on the beautiful wood furnishings and playing with the remote that seemed to control everything in your room.

You'd stayed at quite a few Disney resorts in your lifetime, but never in a room as fabulous as this one. Tae had to have spent thousands of dollars on this room, easily.

Once you were done admiring everything in your room, you and Tae headed to the park for the rest of the afternoon to ride rides, take tons of pictures and soak up all the feel good vibes of the most magical place on earth.