Chapter 16 - Make Up Sex 🔥

You and Tae had an amazing morning looking at properties with Jin. It was so hard to choose just one because they were all so beautiful, but you both agreed that there was only one that was absolutely perfect.

After the three of you had lunch together, Tae took you shopping.  You protested, but of course he was in "Mr. Bossy" mode and wouldn't take no for an answer.

He bought you so much clothes, shoes, and jewelry that you had to buy another suitcase to travel back with.  It was a little ridiculous really, but every time you complained he'd just say "I told you to get used to it" or "You're my girlfriend, and I'll spoil you if I want to," and buy you something else.  You couldn't help but laugh.

While the two of you were out shopping at Tiffany and Co., Tae wanted to look at engagement rings, and asked what kind of ring you liked.  It gave you butterflies knowing that he was already thinking about your ring. You were nervous and excited about the idea of Tae proposing to you, but you were thankful it wasn't something you had to worry too much about today... or at least you hoped not.

You and Tae also had a couples massage scheduled for when you got back to your room to loosen up your sore muscles from all your "activities" over the past week

You and Tae also had a couples massage scheduled for when you got back to your room to loosen up your sore muscles from all your "activities" over the past week.  Then you took a nap and a shower and had dinner at Tae's favorite restaurant.

The day had truly been amazing despite the rough start.  Really, the entire week had been. It was rare that you and Tae got to spend so much time together at once.  It was usually only a few days here and there at most.  Unless it was a major holiday, one or both of you were always busy working and traveling.

Having fun in and out of your hotel room with Tae all day really helped you to see his perspective a little more than you did this morning.  It wasn't that you didn't love being with him, you just didn't want to lose yourself in it all.

You really needed to get some things off your chest with Tae about your disagreement earlier.  You sat down next to him on the couch as he scrolled through his phone. 

"Babe, can we talk?"

"Sure, baby...what's up?"  He asked setting his phone down.

"Well, it seemed like I upset you earlier, so I just wanted to clear the air.  We only have a few more days together, and then I'll be gone for more than a month.  I just want to make sure we're on the same page before I leave."

Tae sighed, "Look, Yana, I really don't want to rehash this.  We had a great day, and I just wanna let it go.  You said how you feel, and I get it.  Obviously, we just feel differently and that's okay. I can't be angry with you because we have a difference of opinion. We can just agree to disagree."

"I understand, but please hear me out...

It's not that I feel differently, it's just that... I don't know... I'm just afraid of losing myself and my identity, I guess.  Being in a relationship is new for me and is gonna take some getting used to.