Bonus Flashback 3 - Paradise 🔥

Exactly one month ago, I posted my very first chapter of 50 Shades of TaeTae, so today, I want to celebrate all of my awesome readers! Here are two super smutty bonus chapters, both totally from Tae's POV. These were so much fun to write, so I hope you enjoy! Thanks so much for over 300 reads and for voting, commenting, and following! 💜

The sun slowly dipped below the horizon, painting an awe-inspiring display of pinks and purples mixed with blue as it disappeared. 

It was Friday evening, and Yana and I didn't have another shoot scheduled until Tuesday.  We had been pretty busy since we arrived in Bali on Monday, so we were finally getting an opportunity to revel in the quiet atmosphere of this magnificent island. We were also looking forward to having some time alone over the next few days.

The beach was quiet as we walked hand in hand.  I couldn't take my eyes off of her.  She looked so sweet and angelic as she stared at the sky with childlike wonder, her hair blowing gently in the wind.

"I love cotton candy sunsets," Yana squealed with delight as we continued walking along the white, sandy beach.  "Literally one of my top five favorite things in life... along with the ocean, butterflies, rainbows, and tulips, so I'm getting two in one tonight."

"What about me?" I said, giving her a playful pout. 

"Hmm..."  She paused for a moment, putting her finger on her cheek and looking up as if she was deep in thought.  "I guess you can be number six on my list, especially with that sexy blonde hair you have right now," she giggled as I grabbed her, pulling her down onto the sand with me, placing a soft, lingering kiss on her lips.

"Oh, so you like my blonde hair?"

"I do... although I love your naturally, dark hair the most... but honestly, you could have blue or pink or even green hair and still look hot af."

"Well, I may have to try one of those.  Then maybe I can get higher than number six on your little list."  We both laughed.

"Awww, don't be jealous, babe.  You know you're my absolute favorite person in the entire universe," she said kissing my cheek.

"And you are mine.  I love you."

"I love you too, Tae Tae."  Yana said, raising her phone and snapping a pic of me.  We both loved taking pictures, especially of each other.  Now, that I think about it, I guess we both loved being behind the camera even more than we loved being in front of one sometimes.

We sat quietly for a few moments just enjoying the feeling of the warm sand between our toes, the crisp ocean breeze swirling around us, and the tranquil sound of waves crashing against the shore, taking in all of the breathtaking scenery before us

"Isn't the air so calming and peaceful here, Tae?  I think I love Bali more than any other place I've ever traveled to, and we've only been here 5 days. Feels like... paradise."