Chapter 8 - HOME 🔥

After a few hours of hanging out with the guys, you and Tae got in the car and headed back home.

"It was so cute how all the guys were so excited for us," you said smiling.

"Yeah, they're my brothers for life.  I'm glad that when I get back from Japan, I'll be able to spend more time with them. I miss having dinner together and just hanging out.  We used to be together all the time."

"Well, then we will definitely make dinner a priority and get together with them more when you get back." Tae nodded in agreement as he parked the car.

"We're home!" Tae shouted playfully. 

"Oh my god... if someone had told me 24 hours ago that we'd be officially a couple and that this would be 'our' place together, I would have thought they were nuts!" You said giggling as you and Tae got out the car and went inside. 

"I know right... it's crazy!  But I'm glad that I told you everything, against my better judgment.  It was long overdue.  Thank you for being so patient with me, babe, especially with this rollercoaster I had you on all weekend.  I really am sorry.  I should have just been honest with you from the beginning."

"Awww, it's okay, baby.  I'm glad you did too.  It was kind of a rollercoaster, but it was all worth it in the end.  I'd go through it 100 more times to get the same result."

"I agree. 100%!" Tae said giving you a quick peck on the lips and a smack on the ass. 

"You ready to go to bed?  I have a conference call in the morning at the agency with the client to sign contracts and discuss all the details about this six month project.  Then after that, I was thinking we could have lunch, and you could go with me to Jin's office to talk to him about putting my place up for rent.  I asked him tonight if he'd be able to squeeze in a last minute appointment for us."

"Oh, I didn't think Jin did that kind of stuff anymore since he has so many agents working for him."

"Well, he usually doesn't, but when it comes to me and the guys, he won't let anyone else do it. You know Jin," he said laughing. 

"He also has a key to my place, so he can handle all the behind the scenes stuff, like showing and managing the property for me since I'll be in Tokyo.  He's the only one I would really trust to do all of that, and he knows that.  Plus, he won't let me pay him the commission I'd normally have to pay another agent.  Typically, I just have find some creative way to pay him back."

"Aw, well okay, I'm free all day tomorrow.  You really want me to come with you to put your place up for rent, though?"

"Of course... why wouldn't I?  It's your place too, and you're my baby. I want to involve you in everything I'm doing."

"That's sweet, Tae.  I'd love to come.  I guess we better get some sleep then." You said, kissing Tae's cheek and taking his hand, leading him upstairs to the bedroom.