Bonus Flashback 3 - Paradise (cont'd) 🔥

My eyes grew dark as I threw her panties over my shoulder, sweeping my fingers down her tummy and over her naked core. She began squirming again, squeezing her thighs together, biting down on her lip, but still not taking her eyes off mine as I licked my middle finger and ran it down her slit to her entrance, circling there for a moment before spreading the wetness over her clit with the same movement.

"Fuck... your pussy is so deliciously wet. I wanna taste you so bad."

Yana moaned, squeezing her thighs together again slightly as she alternately bent her knees, squirming even more, throwing her head back only for a moment, then her eyes were back on mine.

I couldn't even wrap my mind around that look in her eyes. It was intense, and it was turning me on even more to see how much she really wanted me too. It meant a lot to me to see that she was so at ease with everything that was happening and that she wanted to share something as special as her first time with me.

I slid my finger back down, teasing at her entrance again for a moment before removing my finger and sucking it slowly, never breaking eye contact with her as she gave me a shy but sexy smirk, still biting her lip. 

"Even sweeter than I imagined."

I pushed my finger inside and immediately began swirling and thrusting it gently. She tilted her head back again, and let out a breathy moan, grasping at the sheets.

Oh my god... she sounds so fucking sexy when she moans.

"Ahhh-Tae.."

Oh my god... she just moaned my name for the first time ever.

My dick was literally aching to be inside of her, but I had to stay focused.

"You sound so sexy when you moan my name like that," I said before dipping my head, placing a few long wet licks across her pussy while adding a second finger, curving and circling around her entrance to open her up, pressing deeper and deeper, scissoring them and stretching her walls as I went while licking and sucking her clit.

"Ugh god, Taaaaaae"

"Mmm... you like that, baby girl?" You taste so fucking good, I breathed against her pussy.

"Ahhhhh... yes," she moaned, her super tight walls gripping and clenching at my fingers.  She felt so warm and soft and wet on the inside. I had to have her, so I went harder, swirling my tongue over her clit again and again, thrusting my fingers in and out of her delicious wetness.  It felt like only seconds before she was crying out my name, her legs shaking, her core throbbing rhythmically around my fingers.

"Oh my god! That was amazing! Wow!"

Tell me about it. Everything she does is so fucking hot!

"Trust me, it gets better."  I said, taking off my pants and boxer briefs. 

"Tae... you're ... huge!" She said with her eyes wide looking down at my erection, making me blush.