Chapter 26 - Goodbye, Dubai! 🔥

Tae entered the bedroom of your hotel suite with his video camera, recording a video of you as you sat in front of the huge window taking in the view and relaxing after a full day of fun.

"I'm so not ready to leave tomorrow, babe,"Tae complained, setting his camera down before joining you on the window seat, lifting your legs slightly to sit down and placing them in his lap as he began to rub your feet

Tae complained, setting his camera down before joining you on the window seat, lifting your legs slightly to sit down and placing them in his lap as he began to rub your feet.

"I know.  Me either.  Dubai is amazing!  We definitely have to come back."

"Definitely! I feel like there's still so much more to see and do, but I had a ball this week.  Did you enjoy our honeymoon, babe?"

"Tae, I got to marry you... in one of the most beautiful cities I've ever been to.  Of course, I enjoyed it... every single minute of it.  I loved the Miracle Garden, meals in a billion dollar hotel, Palm Island, the dancing fountains... oh, and the dandelions. Gosh, the dandelions were my favorite I think, especially at night when they were all lit up and colorful."

"Yeah, I really liked those too, and I got a lot of great photos of them.  I got a lot of great photos of so many things, really.  I think that's what I loved most... everything here is so aesthetically pleasing. It really is such a beautiful city."

"Yeah... getting to see all of it from the sky was pretty incredible too. I just love how everything is so luxurious.  Being here just makes you feel rich!"

Both of you laughed.

"That's true, and yeah, the helicopter tour was an experience, but in my opinion, today topped everything we've done since we've been here."

"Oh, you liked my little surprise?"

"Babe, I loved it. I got to pilot a yacht. It was unbelievable!"

"Well when I rented the yacht, that was not in my plans

"Well when I rented the yacht, that was not in my plans. I still can't believe the captain let you steer.  I was a little nervous at first, but you were awesome."

"It was nothing to it. It was actually really easy and so much fun. I told you you should have tried it."

"Yeah... uh, no thank you. I was content with just being on board, but you were the cutest, sexiest captain I've ever seen. Watching you take control of that yacht was kinda hot.