Bonus Flashback 4 - What Happens in Bali... 🔥

"Look at how beautiful the scenery is here," Tae said as you found yourselves back on the semi-private beach outside your room the next morning.  You were both up super early, which was surprising considering the long night you had making love two more times after the first before finally passing out.

Tae wanted to come out and take some pictures of the sunrise before it was completely daylight.  You brought your camera out with you as well so you could capture some moments of your own. 

"You should see how beautiful mine is," you said as you snapped a few pics and a video of him.  "You're so in your element. I love watching you with a camera... such an adorable and spirited photographer."

Tae didn't respond as he was so engrossed in what he was doing

Tae didn't respond as he was so engrossed in what he was doing. You just smiled as you watched, admiring him and his enthusiasm.  He's such a passionate person... about everything. He's so cute.  Gosh, I adore him. 

After the two of you were done capturing some great moments together, you went inside to shower. It was hot and steamy... and not just because of the hot water. Now that you had finally crossed over into this new territory with Tae, you couldn't get enough of him and apparently, he felt the same way.

"Ahhh Taaaaae," you moaned as he held you against the shower wall fucking you slowly and sensually with your arms and legs wrapped around him, his fingertips causing red marks to form on your ass, his face buried in your neck, kissing and sucking the skin there as his lips traveled up to your ear, nibbling at your earlobe, gently bouncing you up and down.

"Oh my god... being inside of you feels like heaven. I just wanna make love to you over and over again."

"Me too, baby," is all you could manage to get out before his lips overtook yours again, your body getting weaker with every thrust, your hands grasping at whatever you could find to hold onto, your moans echoing throughout the shower. 

There were no words to describe what you were feeling physically or emotionally in that moment, but it was overwhelming.  You knew you were falling for Tae long before last night, but now you were so deep, it scared you a little, and anytime you were afraid, you had a habit of going into fight or flight mode.

You could feel the tears welling up in your eyes as Tae continued his sensual torture, making love to you like it was his last time, filling you, stretching you so good, hitting your wall at just the right angle to send you spiraling out of control as you cried out his name again and again, but that didn't stop him.

He was still going strong, thrusting harder and a bit faster now, his groans growing louder.  You truly felt like you were losing your sanity as his dick slid in and out of your wetness repeatedly, your core so sensitive you didn't think you could take it anymore, his hips grinding against you in circles a few more times before he climaxed with you as you came for the second time, a tear now rolling down your cheek, both of you completely breathless.