Bonus Flashback 5 - Just Dance

Hello my loves... just wanted to drop a fun, smut-free flashback to when Tae first took Yana to meet the guys about a month after they met.  Enjoy! 💜

"I don't know why I'm so nervous."

Tae laughed, cupping your face with his long hands, brushing your cheek with his thumb.

"I don't either.  It's just the guys.  It's not like it's my parents. Although, you shouldn't be nervous when you meet them either. Trust me, they'll all love you just as much as I do... the guys and my parents."

"You think so, Tae?"

"I know so, babe.  What is there not to love about you?  You're so friggin cute," he responded pinching your cheeks before pressing his lips against yours in the sweetest, chaste kiss.

"I don't want them to think I'm your girlfriend, though.  We're still just getting to know each other."

"Well I already told them you wanna marry me so..."  Tae shrugged, then laughed.

"Taaaaae! I'm serious!"

"Well you do, don't you?!"

You smacked him on the arm, which made him laugh even harder.

"Okay, okay. Look, I told everyone that we work together and we've become really good friends. That's all."

"Well, do they know we've kissed?"

"No.  I haven't shared any intimate details about our friendship.  Besides, I don't kiss and tell.  The guys know I'm very private about stuff like that.  Now stop worrying, okay?"

Tae reached his hand out for you.

"You ready to go?"

You let out a big exhale, fixing your clothes before giving Tae your hand and responding.

"Yes... I'm ready."

You and Tae got in the car and drove the short distance to Jin's.

"So you always talk about the guys, but you've never told me how you met everyone and how you all became so close."

"Wow, I can't believe I haven't told you this story yet."

"Me either, but knowing a little more about them will hopefully calm my nerves a bit."

Tae smiled and squeezed your thigh gently.

"Well... Jin's parents left him their huge house and their fortune when they died 10 years ago. Our fathers had been best friends since they met in college.

My parents tried to get Jin to move in with us, but he insisted on staying in the house because he said it made him feel closer to his parents. We couldn't really argue with it since he was 18 and old enough to take care of himself, but I couldn't stand the thought of him being all alone in that big house, especially while he was still mourning.

I stayed with him for the majority of first few weeks and eventually, I asked my parents if I could move in with him. Even though I was young and still in school, they allowed me to because we all agreed that he was happier when I was there with him, even Jin. 

My parents were very present and took great care of both of us. I think me living there made it easier for them to look after Jin, too, since they really wanted to respect his space as an adult. He became like another son to them and big brother to me, so we're all very close to him.

Jin and Namjoon have been best friends since they were little because their moms were close, so they've both been in my life for as long as I can remember.