Chapter 9 - Punishment 🔥

Sunlight filled your room as you blinked your eyes open. When you sat up and raised your arms to stretch, you could really feel how sore your body was. This is what happens when you spend multiple days with Tae, you thought, shaking your head and giggling to yourself.

Tae had already left for his conference call at the agency, and you realized this was the first moment you'd really had alone since Friday. You laid in bed thinking about all that had transpired over the past few days. It was a lot for less than 72 hrs.

Even though you did miss Tae, you appreciated the solitude. It was nice to have some time to yourself to sort through all the thoughts you had swirling in your head.

Friday you and Tae were best friends/fuck buddies pretending to be too busy for a relationship you were already in, and today you're boyfriend and girlfriend, living together and madly in love? Who would've thought?!  Plus, in a few hours you were having lunch with your new boyfriend and then going to discuss investment properties and such with his real estate broker? Like...wtf?!

You always kinda thought that at some point, like years down the road, that you and Tae may decide to be together, but you never expected things to change so soon or so quickly. And now when you and Tae had finally decided after all this time to take your relationship to the next level, he has to leave for six months. It really hadn't hit you before because Tae had been doing such an extraordinary job of keeping you distracted, but now it was finally sinking in, a tear escaped your eye.

"Fuck, I feel like I've been crying all weekend. You have got to get it together, girl!" You said out loud to yourself before your thoughts were interrupted by your phone vibrating on the table beside your bed.

 You have got to get it together, girl!" You said out loud to yourself before your thoughts were interrupted by your phone vibrating on the table beside your bed

Get used to it, huh?  You shook your head again

Get used to it, huh? You shook your head again.  You knew Tae didn't drive all the time because he had mentioned his driver before, but geez! Was that really necessary today?

After you thought about it for a moment, you thought it might be kinda cool, though. Besides, you'd never been driven anywhere before outside of something like an Uber or a taxi unless it was work related...maybe you could get used to it.