Chapter 6 - All of You 🔥

You agreed to let the conversation go... for now.

"Okay, fine... whatever"  You turned around, rolling your eyes, lying back on his chest again.

"Thank you, babe.  See, this is one of the many reasons I love you so much," he said as he went back to kissing your neck and shoulders again like nothing had happened.

"I love you and I trust you too, Tae. We'll figure it out, I guess. I appreciate you being honest."

He tilted your head up just enough to kiss your lips, and then he grabbed the body wash, squeezed some into his hands and began lathering your neck, shoulders, and arms before moving onto your chest.

Your eyes fluttered closed and you allowed yourself to fully relax in his arms, your head laid back on his shoulder. He took his time, paying special attention to each breast, massaging them and tugging at your nipples, letting each one glide gently between his lathered fingertips.

You could feel your whole body heating up in response, instinctively arching your back and pushing your breasts forward to meet his soft touch, your thighs beginning to tighten and squeeze together as your core burned with desire for him to touch it.

He continued washing and massaging your torso with his hands, moving down to your waist and over your legs as you bent your knees, lifting them out of the water for him before he dipped his hands under the water to the apex of your thighs... the water rinsing away all the soap from his hands. He then scooped up some water using his clean hands to rinse the soap off your body.

Once you were clean, he slid his hands around your tummy and back to your thighs. You could feel the excitement growing in your belly as he spread your legs just enough to slide two fingers between your folds.

"Mmmm..." you moaned, your breathing getting faster and heavier, your chest visibly rising and falling.  The combination of the warm water rushing against you along with his expert touch was soothing and tantalizing all at the same time.

"That feel good, baby?" He whispered in your ear as he nibbled at your earlobe. You could feel his erection growing against your back.

"Mmm hmm," you said biting your lip and squirming even more now at the sensation of his breath on you and his teeth grazing your ear.

"Good," he said moving his hand faster, circling your clit as you continued to squirm and moan softly.  He leaned in to kiss your lips, swallowing up your moans. 

"Tell me what you want, baby," his voice low and deep.

"I want you," you begged as he continued rubbing your clit with one hand and fondling your breasts with the other, reclining his body a little and shifting himself under yours so you were propped up partially out of the water on top of his legs be...

"I want you," you begged as he continued rubbing your clit with one hand and fondling your breasts with the other, reclining his body a little and shifting himself under yours so you were propped up partially out of the water on top of his legs before draping one of your legs over the side of the tub to gain better access to your heat.