Chapter 17- Celebrations & Surprises 🔥

At some point Tae finally stopped torturing you long enough to pull your almost limp body down onto his lap and onto his throbbing erection... filling you so exquisitely deep.  As you wrapped yourself around him, you became vaguely aware that he was still kneeling on the floor.

"Fuck, baby girl. You feel amazing," he groaned, burying his face in the crook of your neck, his warm, shallow breaths against your skin as he held you so tight you couldn't move.   It took a moment for you to realize that he wasn't moving either.  He was just holding you, completely overwhelmed with being inside of you.

Once he gathered himself, he hissed in a breath, gripping your ass with both hands, lifting you gently as he flexed his hips beneath you, sending an intense jolt of pleasure through your entire body, making you arch your back.

"Tae," you breathed out, your eyes rolling back.  "You're so fucking deep... aahh." 

The friction of Tae's chest rubbing against your breasts was tantalizing with his deep, captivating voice in your ear telling you over and over again how much he loved you and needed you before kissing down your neck to your chest and back up until your lips met, moaning and panting into each other's mouths in between passionate kisses.

"I love you, so much, baby girl.  I love you.  love you.  I love you... I love making love to you. I love being inside of you," he groaned against your lips, one of his strong arms now hugging you tightly again as he rocked and circled his hips while lifting and pulling you into his long, deep, intoxicating strokes, each one taking you higher than the last, keeping you right on the verge of a mind blowing release.

You were speechless, with your head thrown back and lips parted just enough to release your quiet, breathy moans.  You surrendered to his hypnotic rhythm, riding the waves of immense pleasure as Tae made love to you intimately, his dick slowly and repeatedly plunging into your steamy wetness, going deeper and deeper with every thrust.

  You surrendered to his hypnotic rhythm, riding the waves of immense pleasure as Tae made love to you intimately, his dick slowly and repeatedly plunging into your steamy wetness, going deeper and deeper with every thrust

"Come on, baby girl.  Give it up for daddy.  I need to see you cum again," he groaned, as he tugged your hair, forcing your head back, biting and sucking gently at your neck, his thrusts growing stronger and stronger causing you to lose your sanity as your orgasm engulfed your fatigued body making you even weaker. Tae called out your name along with a few curses and other incoherent phrases while finding his own release.

You both remained still for a few moments, utterly exhausted as Tae, still kneeling on the floor, held your body closely against his, feathering kisses over your shoulder between panting breaths.

Once both of you had recovered enough to move, Tae helped you stand to your feet so he could get off of the floor. Then he scooped you up in his arms and carried you to bed.

~~~💜~~~

It was your last night in Tokyo. Your flight to LA was scheduled to leave the next day so you could begin to prepare for the crazy month you had ahead.  You were able to stay a few extra days with Tae since you didn't have to go back to Seoul like you had initially planned... to unpack, do laundry, shop, and pack again... thanks to Tae buying you an entirely new wardrobe since you'd gotten to Tokyo.