Chapter 4 - Sunday Morning Worship 🔥

Yana's POV

Wtf am I supposed to do without Tae for six months?! The most we've ever gone without seeing each other was about 6 weeks and that was torture for both of us. And what's up with this girl and Tae wanting to possibly quit modeling to "settle down"? He's always been just as passionate about his career as I have. I can't believe he's ready to give it all up, but he's also thinking about starting a business which is really cool.

It does kinda make sense, I guess.  We are getting older, and it really is hard to have a life and a family when all you do is work and travel constantly. I really hadn't thought much about what I want to do after modeling. It's been my dream for so long, I've never really focused on anything else, like marriage and a family. I do want that one day, and truth be told, Tae's the only person I would want to have all of that with. I love him so much. He's been my best friend and my rock since I moved here. He was my first and my only. I can't even imagine being with anyone else.

We've been playing this game for so long, saying we don't want to be in a relationship when really we're already in one. I haven't even been on a date with anyone since I met Tae and he hasn't talked about dating anyone either. That's why I'm so shocked about what he said to Kookie. Maybe he only sees me as his fuck buddy.  I mean, I know he loves me, but obviously it's only as a friend.

Ugh! See this is why I've always stayed focused on my career. This love shit is too complicated. I was doing fine until I heard that conversation between Tae and Kookie, and now I have all these questions I may never get answers to and feelings I don't know what to do with.

Plus, now I have this stupid date with Namjoon (sigh).  I should probably cancel it. I really don't have time to be dating anyway, but he's so sweet, I don't want to disappoint him. I did enjoy talking to him tonight, and with all this drama with Tae, I really could use a distraction to get my mind off of things.  I don't know... maybe I'll go out with him just this once.

Tae's POV

Tae's POV

Damn, I really need to tell Yana how I feel about her. I had been planning to tell her this weekend until I got that call about Japan, but now there's no way could I tell her something like that and then leave for six months.

Plus, how do I know if she even wants a relationship at this point? We've been friends for a long time, and I know she loves me, but what if it's only as a friend? She's always been so adamant about us not getting into a relationship because she's focused on her career, and I get that. So, I feel like it's not fair for me to expect something different now, and I definitely never want to get in the way of her living her dream.

Then, to make matters worse, now she has this date with Namjoon on Wednesday. I mean, in his defense, none of the guys know the true nature of our 'friendship' and how much time we spend together.  I should've told him she's mine... but really, she's not... and she seems to like him. It wouldn't be right for me to get in the way of that if it's what she really wants, right?