Chapter 23 - Decisions 🔥

Tae stopped moving as he locked gazes with you, his mouth wide, eyes darting back and forth between yours.

"Really, babe? Are you serious? Because I will fucking marry you tomorrow. All you have to do is say the word."

"Yes! Let's do it. I love you. I love you so much, Tae," you said as you began rocking your hips again, your body craving the friction of his thickness against your walls again.

Tae captured your lips savagely before standing once more with your limbs attached to him, laying you down and hovering over you. You could see his eyes were filled with tears of pure happiness, love, and adoration, as he looked down at you, pulling out and easing back in slowly, his long, thick cock filling you and claiming you as his.

"I love you too... gonna make this official... cus you belong to me right, baby girl?"

"Yes, baby."

"Mmm... let me hear you say it." He groaned as he began working his hips again, circling them agonizingly slow while thrusting in... and out... in... and out... in the most delectable rhythm, your hips moving perfectly in sync with his.

"Ahhhh... I'm yours, baby.... all yours. I belong to you and you belong to me... forever and always," you breathed out, watching and admiring your soon to be husband, the corner of his bottom lip caught between his teeth as it slightly twitched upward into smile, his strokes getting stronger... longer... deeper... while he still maintained his deliciously slow pace. 

You reached up, grabbing his face, bringing his lips down to yours as they melted together, your hands slipping into his hair, fisting and tugging as your moans and his groans filled the atmosphere around you.

Your legs began to tremble as Tae continued to silently coax your body into giving him what he wanted, waves of immense pleasure cascading over you as your orgasm ripped through your core, your tight, slick walls pulsating and spasming around Tae's hard length triggering his release, his hips jerking erratically and giving you one more strong trust before he eventually stilled.

You both laid there completely spent and breathless with your bodies still entangled.  Sweet caresses and gentle kisses were the only language uttered between the two of you until you drifted off to sleep in each other's loving embrace.

  Sweet caresses and gentle kisses were the only language uttered between the two of you until you drifted off to sleep in each other's loving embrace

~~~💜~~~

You slowly blinked your eyes open trying to adjust to the sunlight pouring in from the large window in front of your bed, smiling as you focused in on the most beautiful view you'd ever seen. 

Your gorgeous fiancé lying right in front you on his side, propped up on his elbow with the slightest hint of a smile tugging at his lips as he watched you rub your eyes sleepily, the Eiffel Tower clearly visible through the window behind him.