Chapter 22 - The City of Love 🔥

"Bonjour, Yana! So wonderful to see you again... mwah, mwah," the strikingly handsome, dark-haired photographer greeted you in his heavy Italian accent with double cheek-kisses.

"Bonjour!  So great to see you too, Bruno! How have you been?  It's been a quite a while!"

"It has indeed!  My... and even more beautiful than the last time I saw you."

"Oh stop it, Bruno!"

"No, no really... such a magnificent glow.  Who is the lucky guy... hmmm?"  Bruno asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Oh, wow... is it that obvious?"  You chuckled shyly.

"Yes, it is... now out with it," Bruno said teasingly, nudging your shoulder with his.

"Well... um... you remember Taehyung, yes?"

"Taehyung... hmmm" Bruno lifted his gaze, placing his finger to his mouth, tapping above his lip for a moment. "Wait, not the South Korean supermodel?"

"Yes, that's him!" You blushed.

"Yes, yes... Taehyung, of course I remember!  We actually did a shoot recently, about a month ago... very, very handsome!" Bruno nudged you with his shoulder again making you blush even more.

"Yes, that's right!  He was here about a month ago.  Interestingly, we started dating officially only a few days after he returned home from that trip, but we've been very close for a long time."

"C'est incroyable, je n'en reviens pas!" (That's incredible, I can't believe it!) "Oh, we must get the two of you together soon for a shoot!  It would be exceptionnel!"

"We absolutely should! You know you're my favorite photographer in all of France, and of course our agency loves you too.  I was so excited when they told me we were doing a shoot together today.  I'll talk to Tae about it, so we can see when we could schedule one."

"Well I think right now would be perfect," said a deep voice behind you that sounded just like...

"Tae!  Oh my god, baby!  What the hell are you doing here?!"  You yelled, literally in tears as you jumped up and ran into Tae's arms

"Tae! Oh my god, baby!  What the hell are you doing here?!"  You yelled, literally in tears as you jumped up and ran into Tae's arms.

"I missed you so much, baby girl," he said as he hugged you tightly, lifting you off the ground.

"I know you were scheduled to come home on Thursday, but I couldn't wait another day to see you," Tae said before crashing his lips into yours, the two of you attached to one another until Bruno quietly cleared his throat, making you both laugh.

"Sorry Bruno, um, it's been a little while," you said, a bit embarrassed.

"See Taehyung, I told you you needed to surprise her before she got her makeup done. All of that crying and kissing would have ruined it." Bruno said giggling as he handed you his handkerchief.