ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ¹⁹ (sᴍᴜᴛ)

Hello there! If you aren't old enough please refrain from reading this chapter. It's fine to skip it~

Warnings : noncon, somnophilia, oral sex.

Yoru trailed his eyes up and down at your unconscious form. He loved the calm expression upon your features, how your chest rose every breath you took, and how helpless you were. Yoru climbed on the bed and straddled you. He leaned towards your face and kissed your plump lips. Yoru's heart beat faster in excitement as his hands worked their way to the end of your shirt, caressing each and every curve. His lips pulled away from yours and moved on to your jaw-line, neck, and collarbone. Your body stirred as Yoru bit a spot on your neck. He smirked then proceeded to suck on it.

Yoru then looked at his masterpiece. He had marked you. You were his possession now. His lips found their way back to yours, his tongue exploring every inch of your mouth. A hand supported his weight while the other made its way to your breast and groped it. Your nipples hardened at his touch and the pace of your breathing quickened. Yoru stopped and straddled your chest with his thighs. He stroked his cock over your parted lips and smeared his pre-cum against them. His other hand slowly opened your mouth while he slipped his cock inside. His breathing quickened as he angled himself then shoved his massive cock into your throat. After a few thrusts, he stopped and slid down your body.

He delved in between your legs and bit the skin of your inner thighs and made sure to leave a mark. Yoru's digits made their way to your wet folds then stretched them. He could feel himself getting harder at the sight of your wet pussy. He slowly pressed himself inside you and watched as your body responded. He loved how tight you were.

Yoru spread your legs and sank himself deeper into you. You moaned loudly and clenched around his cock. He would have thought that you were awake, if it wasn't for your closed eyes. Yoru felt immense pleasure; your walls were so warm and tight as they hugged his cock. He started to thrust in and out of you at an animalistic pace. Your body rocked with his movements and moaned softly with each thrust. A groan escaped his lips as he felt a euphoria overcome him. As Yoru went close to an orgasm, his thrusts started to become faster and it wasn't long until he emptied himself inside of you. Your body shook as he ejaculated into your womb. When he had finished, he pulled out his cock and watched as some of his seed oozed out of your cunt.

"You did so well, babygirl~" He murmured adoringly as he stroked your face.

Yoru cleaned himself and slid on his clothes. He then covered you up with a blanket he had brought with him. The blond boy took one last look at you then left the room. It wasn't going to take long before you woke up, so he had to make sure that everything was in place.

- - -

I felt horrible while writing that (TT) And i'm sorry if this chapter made you uncomfortable huhu. Sexual consent is always important!!