sᴛᴀʏ ᴇᴘɪʟᴏɢᴜᴇ

Six months, twenty six weeks, one hundred eighty two days or simply half a year. It's been that long since you've made the decision to stay. In the first few months, you thought that you could somehow live normally again, but now, it was kind of the opposite. Those events changed you completely. Not only were you depressed and physically weak, you also suffered from post-traumatic stress disorder.

You were under constant stress because of Yoru. He kept making you do things that you didn't want you and whenever you did go against him, he would always punish you. And during all that, Izumi would secretly make your life harder. Izumi would try and make you break the rules Yoru had set and he would frame you for things that you didn't even do!

It wasn't long until you figured out that he was obsessed with Yoru. You once found him staring at the picture of him and Yoru while whispering how precious his 'otouto' was. Everyone in this fucking cabin was crazy. And eventually, you started losing your mind. Your mental health was crippling and you were barely holding on. The only reason that you didn't kill yourself yet was the fact that you were pregnant. Yes, pregnant.

It was definitely inevitable considering Yoru did not ever use any protection. It didn't help that he violated your body 24/7.

You were now at the second trimester, specifically month four. Your belly already started to show, which meant that you received less punishments from both men. Izumi had strangely started to take care of you and scold you for moving around too much. He said something about harming his brother's baby.

"(Y/n), you bitch, it's time to eat!!" Izumi shouted from downstairs.

Considering that Izumi went back to calling you a bitch, it means that Yoru wasn't home. You tried your best to quickly go downstairs before he got impatient. As you speed walked down the stairs, you completely missed a step and gravity decided to do it's job.

You felt yourself falling and quickly protected your stomach from the incoming disaster. You closed your eyes and waited for the paint from the impact, but weirdly, it never came. You opened your eyes and was met with Izumi's deep glare. "Who the fuck told you that you can trip and harm the baby, stupid."

When you were stable enough, Izumi let you go then told you to eat dinner. After a few hours later, Yoru came back with a bunch of shopping bags in his hands. Izumi greeted him with a genuine smile, but Yoru only sent him a small smile before he walked towards you.

"Look at this!! I bought clothes for our little prince!" Yoru said with an excited tone. Behind him, Izumi glared at you and mouthed the words, 'Smile you whore.' In an instant, you gave Yoru a crooked smile. You reached into one bag and grabbed the first thing you felt.

"This...is so nice, Yoru!" You said with fake enthusiasm. Yoru stared at you while you held the tiny pale blue jumpsuit. You observed Yoru's face and immediately, you knew you had done something wrong. Shit, think. What did you do wrong?!?

"(Y/n), dear. Do you really think I won't know when you fake your smiles?" Yoru said with a cold tone. You gulped and slowly let go of the clothing on your hand. Izumi watched the scene, amused that his otouto could change his mood really quickly. Yoru let go of the various shopping bags and dragged you to your shared bedroom.

"Yoru, please. I didn't mean to!! I-It's the pregnancy and-" Before you could finish your sentence, Yoru pinned you on the bed. "So now you're pushing the blame to our unborn prince. Tsk, what a bad little girl." He scoffed.

Yoru squished your cheeks with one hand while the other pinned both your hands together over your head. You knew that if you struggled that would only worsen your punishment. So, you stayed still and tried to endure the pain. Yoru's glare softened when he realized that he was causing you pain. He let go your cheeks and hands then began to leave soft kisses on your neck.

"You're lucky that you're pregnant." He murmured into your skin.

- - -

When you finally gave birth to the baby, Yoru and Izumi started to trust you more. They knew that you would never leave your own child behind and, they were absolutely right. You swore to yourself that you would protect this baby from his father and Izumi.

Oh and one more important thing, the two men finally allowed you to watch television. You felt a sparkle of hope that you would see your dad's face once again, but it wasn't easy. The last time you watched the news, Izumi had told you to turn it off. Because of this, you decided that you wouldn't risk it, so you stopped watching the news.

A cry snapped you out of your thoughts. You quickly made your way to your three week old son. You cooed at him then carried him in your arms. With a gentle voice, you sang a lullaby to calm him down. Eventually, it worked and he fell asleep. Unknown to you, Yoru had been watching the whole thing from the doorway.

When you set down your son in the crib, Yoru immediately hugged you from behind. Your body tensed for a second, but quickly forced yourself to calm down. Yoru lightly bit down on your exposed shoulder. "Guess what I did today." He playfully asked.

You hummed before answering him. "Bought new clothes?" Yoru shook his head.

"Then what?"

"I finally got your father off our tracks." You felt your heart drop. You opened your mouth, but closed it again because you didn't want your voice to betray you. "Now he won't bother us."

You forced yourself to keep your emotions in and endured Yoru's kisses and touch until Izumi called both of you for dinner. As usual, Izumi and Yoru conversed with each other while you stayed silent. "Oh, Izumi, you wouldn't believe how easy it was to stop them from finding us."

"Hmm really? Police must be real lousy these days."

"I wouldn't blame them though. I rarely left any evidence." Yoru shrugged as he continued to eat his food.

"How did you do it, otouto?" Izumi asked, knowing that you would be uncomfortable.

"It was relatively easy. All I had to do was kill someone who has a similar body structure to my princess. I gutted her organs then burned her until her body was nothing but ashes. The fact that the girl was a runaway just made my job easier." He explained.

"And what made you sure that they would believe it's (Y/n)?" Izumi asked.

"I left a bunch of her used clothes near the vicinity." You let go of your spoon and fork before quickly excusing yourself. You ran to the bathroom and puked your guts out. It was disgusting how they talked about somebody's murder over dinner. You just couldn't stomach your food. When you were done emptying your stomach, you brushed your teeth and washed your hands.

You made your way to your son's crib and sat on a chair. Tears made their way down your face as you thought of the various things that would have happened if you chose to escape. You silenced your sobs with your hands and cried your heart out.

'I'm so sorry, dad, Sebastian, and everyone else...'

Unbeknownst to you, that night your father committed suicide.