ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ⁹

"Get your hands off her, you red headed bastard." Yoru glared daggers at Katsumi. Your body tensed as you felt the atmosphere between them. Katsumi stood up then faced Yoru. You were worried that they were going to fight. A part of you wanted to stop them, but the other says not to. It felt like hours as the two glared at each other. You started to wonder,

'Are all boys like this?'

As if God heard you call for help, the bell rang. You let out a sigh, it seemed to be something that you often do. Katsumi smirked at Yoru then looked at you and winked. He then mouthed, "I'll be back for you." Yoru noticed this and growled. As Katsumi walked away, Yoru just glared at you. You squirmed in discomfort. His blue orbs felt as if they were staring into your soul, your thoughts, and feelings. You let out a small cough which made him sigh.

"Lets go, we'll be late for class." And with that said, he helped you stand up.

- - -

   You looked back and saw him follow you. Everything was a slight  blur which was caused by the tears that threatened to slide down your cheeks. You forced yourself to run faster, but when you did it seemed that he was catching up to you.

   After a few more moments of running away from the monstrous and evil human being, your body gave up. The stinging feeling of pain caused you to be even more uncomfortable and scared. Blood oozed out of your scraped knee as you scurried away from the nearing figure, but it was too late...he caught you.

'Oh god, anyone, please, help me!'

  Tears flowed down your cheeks like a waterfall; you struggled against his grip, but to no avail, you couldn't escape.

"(Y/n), it's time to wake up."

Startled by the gentle voice, you awoke. As sky blue eyes filled with concern met your gaze, you quickly calmed down. His mouth was opening and closing as if he was talking, but you heard no sound come out of it. You gave Yoru a confused look; he noticed this and sighed. His hand went to pat your head to give you comfort.

"It's time to go home, the bell rang a long time ago. Oh and, I hope you don't mind me calling you informally. I'd like for us to he closer." He softly smiled at you. He helped you with your bags then went home.