ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ¹³

Yoru crushed the plastic bottle in his hand in frustration. He couldn't find you. It was already time for lunch and he went through every room in the school, but you weren't there. The blond haired boy decided that he needed a break and went to the bathroom.

He splashed his face with water and looked at the mirror determined to find you. Yoru went out of the bathroom, each step wide and fast. As he reached the corridors, he heard voices.

"Where did she go? I'm sure we locked her here. There was no way she could've escaped." A voice exclaimed.

Step.

"What if something happened to her? Will it be our fault?" Another girl said as she was panicking.

Step.

   "Monika, shut up! I think someone's here..."

And for a moment, it was silent...

"Just what will be your fault?" Yoru spat. His deep voice startled the two girls.  As they looked at him, a shiver went down their spines. Slowly, he released his killing intent to the point where the girls had started to cry.

"I asked you a question."

"WE DID NOTHING WRONG!! IT WAS JUST A PRANK! WE DIDN'T THINK SHE WOULD GO MISSING!!" Monika cried out. The girl beside her quickly glanced at Yoru's face. Oh, how she wished she didn't.

"What did you do?" He glared.

- - -

"Girls...they're always the loudest ones." Yoru scoffed as he dumped the freshly killed bodies into the river. Of course, he made sure that no one would identify the two wretched girls. Hell, you couldn't even tell if they were girls. He made them just like dolls...because of how plastic they were.

Yoru sighed and leaned against a tree. It was starting to get cold. What if..you were cold? At this thought he clenched his fists until blood started to come out.

"I WILL find you."

- - -

It's been hours. Long horrible hours of being tormented. Although there was no blood, several substances have been injected into you. At this point, you didn't know whether something was real or not. You forced yourself to open your (e/c) eyes just enough to see who was there.

But all you saw was darkness.

"Is daddy's little princess finally awake?" The sound of his voice gave you shivers. It instantly made you tremble just like a poor little kitten in the rain. Oh, how pitiful you looked.

"I haven't even done much and you're already like this?" Although you couldn't see it, you were sure that there was a sadistic smile on his face. You opened your mouth to say something, but you closed it as soon as you felt his breath on your neck.

The man licked his lips then whispered...

"I'm sure your boy toy would be absolutely furious. Haha, dogs really don't change, huh. I guess once a mutt, always a mutt."