ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ⁵

"Is appearing late a trend nowadays?" Katsumi smirked and ignored his teacher's remark. He walked to the very back and sat on the last seat left, beside you. Your teacher sighed and started the lesson. Yoru glared at Katsumi which made you feel uncomfortable. Katsumi noticed Yoru and sneered at him. This action made Yoru shake in anger. You ignored the lecture of the teacher and instead tried to comfort Yoru.

"Hey, uhm Yoru, I don't think he meant to interrupt me." You weren't really sure why he was angry. I mean he was just late, right? The blond haired boy scoffed and mumbled something incoherent. You shrugged and paid attention to the teacher.

As you took notes, you felt someone watching you. This sent shivers throughout your body. You looked to your right and met with green eyes. His eyes were the kind of green that distracts you from everything. Although they look beautiful, if you looked closer you could see a hint of mischief and something much more darker..

You quickly closed your notebook and placed it inside your (f/c) bag as you heard the bell ring. All of you bid farewell to your teacher then started to pack up. " Miss (Y/n), it's time to go." His voice was cold and stern. You had no idea why he was mad. You wondered why he was acting so strange. A soft sigh escaped your mouth and followed Yoru out of the class. You thought, 'Boys are so confusing.'

   You almost let out a groan when you realized you had a whole day ahead of you.

- - -

Finally, school was over. Your body felt sore as it was not used to all this walking and carrying a heavy backpack. Regret crossed your mind, but you quickly diminished that thought. It was your decision.

"What you giving up now?" Yoru teased. You let your head hang low and stared at your feet. The both of you were currently waiting for the limo to arrive, but it seems that the driver was running  late.

A drop of crystal-clear water on your (s/c) skin caught your attention. It was starting to rain. "We should take cover, it's starting to rain." He grabbed your hand and led you to the school's waiting area where nobody was present. Silence engulfed your surroundings. Only the pitter patter of the rain could be heard. Your mind suddenly thought of food. A growl from your stomach caught Yoru's attention and he smiled. He found it oddly cute.

"Oh uh..sorry about that." You apologized. Yoru let out a soft chuckle at your embarrassment. "Why would you need to say sorry for being hungry?" He teased. The blond haired boy stood up then grabbed an umbrella from his backpack and motioned you to follow him.

"Where are we going?" You asked.

"Isn't it obvious? We're going to get you something to eat."

- - -

The two of you shared the clear umbrella as you walked on the sidewalk. Yoru told you that there was this shop nearby called 'Ramen Ichiraku'. As the both of you walked, a group of men suddenly blocked your path.

The group of grown up men who seemed to be drunk started to laugh at the both of you and slurred incoherent words. Yoru hid you behind him. "Oh, this boy thinks he can beat us. What a joke!" One of the men slurred. Yoru glared at them and suddenly punched one of them. The umbrella landed on the ground and the rain made you dripping wet, but you didn't care. You were too shocked.

Yoru started to fight the men in the group of six. He never got hit, not even once. Yoru blocked the poor attempt of a punch of the man behind him. He then kicked the one with the face tattoo in the balls. After a few seconds, he managed to defeat all six of them. He turned to face you and smiled, but then...

  "YORU WATCH OUT!!"

- - -

Oh if you didn't get the Naruto reference, I don't own Ramen Ichiraku!