ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ²² (sᴍᴜᴛ)

Hello there! If you aren't old enough please refrain from reading this chapter. It's fine to skip it~

Warnings : noncon, fingering

Yoru sat you up and made your straddle him. He knot his fingers into your hair then pulled your back into an arch which let him had more access to your neck. He planted hot and open mouthed kisses down your neck while his other hand groped your ass. You whimpered and tried to push away from him, but his grip on you only tightened. He fucking drugged you and whatever was in there made you feel aroused. You stopped squirming when you felt Yoru's erection through his pants. Before you knew it, Yoru had gotten your clothes off and left your undergarments on. You could feel the bed weigh down beneath you as Yoru moved down to your heated core. With all your strength, you attempted to close your legs, but before you could, Yoru spread them apart.

"Look at how wet you are for me." Yoru seductively as he slipped down your panties to expose your core. A blush made its way to your cheeks. You didn't want to he flustered, but you couldn't help it. Yoru spread your lips open and played with your juices. Yoru watched in awe as it stretched in between his fingers. You let out an embarrassed whine and once again tried to force your legs closed, only for Yoru to place his knee in between them. He chuckled at your movement before kissing you with his soft lips.

His tongue explored your mouth and savored the taste of you. You didn't know why, but you fought for dominance in the kiss. Your mind told you to stop, but your body wouldn't listen. Heat spread througout your body and it made you want him even more. He pulled away then quickly started to take off his clothes. You wanted to get away from him, but you felt too weak because of the aphrosidiac he slipped into your drink. Like a predator, he made his way toward you and licked his lips.

"St-stop..I don't want thi-ah!" Yoru stroked a single finger down the length of your folds which you immediately responded back with a moan. Your back arched as you felt him stroke tight circles around your clit. He inserted two fingers then started to pump in and out you, the pace getting faster and faster. Your body shook with pleasure and moans came out of your mouth. As you were about to climax, Yoru pulled out his digits and licked them. You felt so frustrated and wronged that tears had started to pool in your eyes. He noticed this and decided to flip you. Now your face was against the bed and your ass in the air. Yoru unclasped your bra and threw it away.

"I love you so much." His voice came out in a whisper as he stared at your form. Yoru let his cock graze your opening and teased you. He was entertained how eager you were. Yoru's hand guided his cock into you and your cunt slowly took it in. Your face contorted into an expression of pain. Now that you were conscious, you felt how big he was inside of you. Yoru let out a grunt as your walls squeezed him. He starts off by slowly easing in and out and it progressed to a faster pace. With each thrust, you felt a blissful feeling overcoming you. Tears spilled out from your eyes, you didn't know if it was from the pain or the pleasure, all you thought about was how you didn't want him to stop.

All that could be heard in the room was the sound of skin slapping against each other. Yoru's hands gripped your hips while yours supported your weight. At this point, you couldn't even form words. The only sound that made its way out of your mouth were loud moans. In the heat of the moment, Yoru spanked your ass hardly, your scream muffled by the bed. Sweat covered both your bodies as you both neared towards a climax. Finally, you reached your orgasm.

After a few sloppy thrusts, Yoru released his seed into your womb. When he pulled out, some of his cum slid down your leg. Both of you panted and Yoru flipped your body against the soft bed. He towered over you then intertwined your hand with his. At this point, you were too tired to stop him. Yoru gave you one last kiss before collapsing next to you.