ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ³

"It's for your safety, (y/n)." Your father reasoned. You slightly nodded your head, showing that you understood. Even if you did decline, your father would never let you win the argument. "Yoru will also be a student. He will be with you in every class, so he can guide and accompany you. Remember to avoid befriending people who have bad intentions and don't cause any trouble. Yoru will tell me if you do. Be safe, okay sweetheart?" Your father pleaded with soft eyes. It was evident that you were his only weakness.

"Yes, father." You gave him a soft smile. Right on time, Yoru appeared and greeted the both of you a good morning. Your father nodded in response. You kissed your father goodbye and went with Yoru. Sebastian opened the door of the limo and wished you a good luck.

"You excited?" He asked. You gave him a crooked smile and shook your head. "I'm more nervous." He hummed in response. You stared outside the window, observing the outside world that you never often saw. Yoru stared at your face, he noticed your (e/c) eyes which glimmered in excitement and nervousness. He noted the little things about you, such as lightly scrunching your nose when you're in deep thought. He also noticed that you played with your fingers when you're nervous. Yoru lightly shook his head, he was here for a mission, not to fall in love.

The limo went to a stop. You finally arrived at your destination, school. It was a typical average highschool. Your father wanted you to attend a private school, but you declined as you wanted your first experience of school to be normal. The driver, Mister Kim, went out of the limo and opened the door for you. As you went out of the car, you looked at the huge school and failed to notice the students that were around whispering. Yoru noticed this and walked beside you whilst glaring at anyone who dared to look at you. In an instant, people looked away.

You gently grabbed your bag from Yoru who was too busy glaring at everyone to notice. Your hands slightly made contact and Yoru felt a shock throughout his body. He stared at you in surprise. You quickly avoided his gaze as the two of you made eye contact. The limo started to drive away, leaving you and Yoru in school.

"I think it's time we went in." Yoru walked towards the school entrance while you followed. When the both of you entered, people stopped to stare and whisper to each other. The two of you caught their attention. I mean, two new students were walking together, of course people wanted to know if either of you were single or together. Yoru, who suddenly felt protective, instinctively grabbed your hand.

You gasped out of surprise and stared at Yoru, but he didn't look back. The two of you went to grab your schedules and head to your class. The first class you both had was homeroom. You thought about your introduction to the class and hoped you wouldn't mess up. You bit your bottom lip in nervousness.

Yoru noticed this and squeezed your hand in reassurance. Finally, you had reached your class and stood in front of the closed door.