ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ¹⁸

Before you had time to react, Yoru knocked you unconscious. Darkness filled your vision and your body went limp. He caught you in his arms then carried you princess style. Yoru checked the clock that he passed by. 'One more minute.' At this thought, he hurried out of the headquarters and into the car he had stolen. Suddenly, there was an enormous explosion. The windows shattered and fire and smoked rushed out. Pieces of cement and metal projected into the air and landed nearby while some made their way farther. It was a good thing that Yoru had already driven away in a distance far enough from the exploding structure.

Yoru had set up a bomb in the headquarters before he came to find you. As an assassin, he had to get rid of any evidence and make sure that the job was truly done. It had taken him a bit longer than expected to find you as fellow assassins also attacked him. This made Yoru become so impatient that he didn't hold back his strength anymore. Now that he had gotten away with you, it was time to find a suitable place to make you his. The only problem left was your damn father. Yoru would surely have a hard time hiding away from him. After all, the man was powerful and rich.

- - -

Yoru killed the engine and carried you out of the car. In front of him was a tiny house in the woods. Time had surely done it's job as the house had aged terribly. Some windows were broken and boarded up, parts of the roof had holes, and dust was everywhere. It wouldn't be a surprise if there were huge spiders hiding in the dark corners. The house was old, but for now it was sufficient enough. Electricity still ran and at least there would be a roof above your heads. Yoru walked inside the house and sighed. It looked like he had to do some cleaning. He walked upstairs and into a room with no windows then laid you down on the old bed. He carefully undressed you then proceeded to tie all four limbs to the bed post. He pulled on each rope to make sure all were strong enough. A malicious smile made it's way to his face. Yoru finally had you to himself.