ɪɴᴛʀᴏᴅᴜᴄᴛɪᴏɴ

Steps echoed throughout the dark empty room. Blood covered the walls and dead bodies spread out on the floor. He let out a sadistic smile as he saw a man struggling to live. The sadistic blond boy stepped on the man's back, stopping him from crawling away. He crouched to the man's ear.

   "It's too late to escape now." The boy pressed the barrel of his gun on the mans skull. Now, the man was shaking in fear for his life. "Please, no, I h-have children and a wife." He pleaded. The blond let out a low chuckle and pressed down on the hammer of the gun. By now, the man was trying to escape, but the more he moved, more pressure was applied to his back.

   "Now, time to say goodbye." The blond man said. BANG, the trigger was pulled and now, the man stopped struggling as blood seeped out of his head. The boy scrunched his face in disgust as he saw blood stain his shoes. He scowled and kicked the dead man in the face.

   "You ruined my shoes, you useless fuck." The boy walked towards the exit then left the building. After a few seconds, the building exploded and the boy went inside his car and drove away.

- - -

D i s c l a i m e r

I do not own Shu Sakamaki, the art works, gifs nor pictures that I will use in this fanfic unless I say so. I do however own the plot and events of the story.

- - -

Hey there! I'm M and this is my first book and in wattpad! I hope you'll like it. I promise that this will get better as the story progresses. Thank you for reading ⊂◉‿◉つ.

- M-kun -'ღ'-

Published May 11, 2018