ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ¹⁷

BANG!

The sound of a gunshot snapped you out of your depressing thoughts. 'Am I going to get killed?' You gulped as you looked at the door in front of you. It was quiet for a while and it was terrifying. You kept thinking of the endless possibilities. A part of you thought that maybe, just maybe, you were going to be saved. At this thought, you tried to get the restraints off your limbs. And that was when it happened. Slowly, the door opened. You felt every single pound from your chest. Someone was there. Oh god, your heart felt like exploding into a million bits. You could taste the saliva in your mouth thickening and beads of sweat trailing down your face.

"Finally." He let out.

That voice..it was Yoru! Happiness flowed through you; the stress and panic that you felt the whole time were washed away. Yoru ran towards you and immediately lifted your chair from the floor. He started to break the restraints on your limbs while he whispered words of comfort. Your vision started to blur and before you knew it, tears trailed down your cheeks. When you were finally free, Yoru hugged you close to his body. His strong arms gave you warmth and protection. You felt safe. Your (e/c) eyes looked at the open door and what you saw made your heart stop.

There was blood, tons of it.

When Yoru felt your body stiffen, he frowned. Were you uncomfortable? He let go of you and followed your gaze. Ah, blood. He wanted to hug you more. You were so innocent. He wanted to protect you and keep you as his.

"Don't worry about that. The people who died, they were bad guys. I had to kill them to get to you. So, don't worry, you're safe with me (Y/n)."

Thoughts raced through your head and your breathing went faster. You were gasping for air. In other words, you were having a panic attack. "No, no, (Y/n), it's okay baby. You're okay..I wanna comfort you, but we have to go now before they reach us. They might steal you away from me." Yoru whispered to your ear. He grabbed your wrists, but you resisted. Whimpers left your mouth as his grip tightened around your wrists.

"C'mon baby, it's time to go! Your dad's waiting for you at home." Yoru said with a cheerful tone. His words contradicted his actions because he still had an iron grip on your wrist. It was surely going to leave a mark. You gathered your strength and tried to break his grip on you. Your breaths were starting to slow down and you did your best to keep calm.

"W-where's the others?" You weakly asked.

"Others? Who else but me would save you, hmm?" He glared.

Unfortunately for you, Yoru had lost his patience. He didn't care whether his grip hurt you or if he's scaring you. The only thing that mattered now was to make you his.