problems arise

(v-day)

RYU POV
~ystrdy~

(at my dorm)all 5 of us are here present, wearing casual clothes and just having fun

(at my dorm)
all 5 of us are here present, wearing casual clothes and just having fun. we don't have training for today for some reason, i couldn't care nonetheless. we all deserve a rest after all. just being with my squad and girlfriend, i'm all good.

we were bickering over something random and stupid when i remembered. Heejin. mall. lunch. i have to meet up with her. she'll probably be at the mall in a few minutes. i stood up and throw on a hoodie and wore my shoes, fixing myself in front of the mirror.

"unnie? are u going out?" Yuna asked while eyeing me weirdly.

"i'm going to the mall." i quickly said and got questioning looks from them especially Yeddeon

"what? i'll be back. i remembered that i have to do something." I said as i finger-comb my hair.

Yuna and Ryeong shared a look before smiling and winking at me.

"oh okayyy~" Yuna grinned.

"go Ryu, we'll be fine." Ryeong grinned at me while wiggling her brows. why are they like this? is there something i'm forgetting or what?

i just shrugged the thought and went to Yeddeong that's sitting on my bed against the headboard.

"i'll be back Yeddeong, don't scrunch ur forehead." I said as i caress her cheeks and kissed her forehead afterwards, making her soften and lean to the touch.

"text me Ryuddaeng. happy val-" Yeddeong said but got cut off when we heard my phone ting. i took it out and see that it's Heejin saying she's there already.

"i have to go. make sure to eat lunch, i love u." i gave her a peck on the forehead and went to the door.

"take care of my Yeddeong, guys." i looked at LiChaerYu sternly and gave a cheeky smile before heading to the mall.

(at the mall)

"Heejinnnn!" i said as i run to her for a hug.

"heyyy! u made it. are u really sure, u have nowhere to be today?" Heejin asked after giving me a hug. not that i remember, so none.

"yes, why do u keep asking if u don't believe me?" I raised one brow at her.

"i'm just making sure, i don't wanna make a fuss." she shrugged.

"u won't, so tell me what happened." I said as we walk thru the mall to find a place to eat.

"do u want me to cry right now?" she said, making me look at her.

"ani, take ur time then." i said and she just nods.

i feel bad for Heejin, she likes Hyunjin ever since they became labelmates. during mixnine, we always talked about how we would win Hyunjin and Yeji. we plotted romantic gestures, cheesy lines, cliche stuff, yet she didn't get lucky with Hyunjin. they are the real 2jin ship after all, not me and Heejin.