Yulia

(RSO)

YUNA POV
you must've noticed that i don't talk much throughout this ongoing meeting. well for the past several minutes, my mind is busy of none other than the girl in front of me, Choi Jisu. Lia unnie is pretty, she's nice and adorable. i have a crush on her already even though she recently just came. i'm happy that i met her, she was a SM ent. trainee but continued here. i'm grateful for that. i've been staring at her since we arrived here in Ryujin unnie's room. ofc, no one knows this.

in the midst of discussing Ryeji ship, Lia unnie got red. she looks like she's blushing or maybe sick, i prefer the first one. we're all looking at her now, i'm worried of the sudden reaction of her face. she looks at us and locked eyes with mine. i felt goosebumps, like crawling through my spine. she then looked away, making me feel confused and disappointed. i just wanna end this conversation and rest 'fore we dance later. my unnies are so slow with the whole RSO thing, it's getting to my nerves now. i'm not usually like this but i just wanna lay in my bed and collect my thoughts about Lia unnie 'cause if i don't otherwise i'll confess right here now. soon enough it finished, finally. three of us are heading to the door now when Ryujin unnie stopped us. ugh, what now?

"wait! it's long though, i don't wanna say it with Yeji possibly hearing it." she was panicking for gays sake, oh please. annoyed and can't take it anymore, i lowkey snapped. 

"aish unnie, just use acronyms. RSO, arrasseo unnie?" i sighed.

"arrasseo maknae, so leave my room now. all of you, palli palli." she just shooed us out. how rude after annoying my ass with her problems.

Lia unnie probably noticed me, i don't know. i'm just gonna head to my room now as we parted ways. aish why does she have to look at me, then do weird reactions or stuff. i need to think. sleep or eat. either way, Lia unnie is always in my mind.

i just arrived at my doorstep, opened the door as i enter and it closed a little bit harsh considering that i just kicked with my shoe. i decided to remove my clothes and wash up as to freshen up for the evening dance class and somehow relax my state before seeing Lia unnie and practically holding back myself from doing anything weird that screams "i have a crush on youuuu".

i twisted the knob of the shower and let the mildly cold water run through my hair and body, i was right 'cause it did make relax. i can say that i'm no longer annoyed and can be the energetic maknae again. adding more relaxation to my bath, i used my strawberry scented shampoo and body wash, as i start massaging my scalp and rubbing foam all over my skin, i felt nourished and calm. i feel composed enough to dance for 6 hours later.

after my bath, i dried up and picked a set of clothes. i decided to go with a casual pastel pink oversized t-shirt which is twisted to a knob and lilac track pants with a pair of some black nike sneaks. i let my hair down to let it dry and did some light makeup just to make me look more lively and cute of course. i sprayed some baby scented perfume too, my unnies said they like it. i guess Lia unnie likes it too, she always say something like "aigoooo, Yuna is a baby" everytime she hugs me or rest her head on my shoulder when we're together. i don't mind it, i just hope she doesn't feel my racing heart every time she's near my heart. it never happened before, Lia unnie is the first to make it beat so fast.

suddenly talking about Lia unnie despite of having two more unnies and a new one to be exact makes me almost annoyed again. "aish, Shin Yuna. you really can't get off Lia-ssi huh? you're really drawn to her." sighing as i fix my completely dried up hair now, i stood up and went to grab my phone before heading out to eat before my
6-12 am class with Yeji unnie, Ryujin unnie, Chaeryeong unnie, and Lia unnie. it's still early i guess, time check- 4:30 pm. seems about right 'cause we previously waited for Ryujin unnie's explanations approx. one hour and conducted a RSO then heading to our respective dorms to wash up. speaking of unnies, i'll ask them in the gc if we could meet up at Danbam to eat and maybe get a takeaway dinner for later.

CHAOS SQUAD

maknae_shin
unnies, could we all go to Danbam to eat
and maybe get a takeaway for later?

ShinRyujin
yeah, i'll just meet you there.
imma do something first.

Lee_chaeRyeong
pick me up, Yuna-yah.
let's go together.

~Juliaaaaaaaa
me tooooooo.
i'm still getting ready^^

maknae_shin
aish, arrasseo.
otw your dorms.

i'm walking to Chaeryeong unnie's dorm to fetch her as i'm told, i would go first to Lia unnie's but i'm still having thoughts about her. i reached unnie's doorstep and knocked absentmindedly, i didn't know that it was open already when i still have my hand up. i must be zoning out again 'cause of her.

trying to compose myself especially my state of mind but too late for i got yanked inside by Chaeryeong unnie and all i completely heard was the sound of the door being hastily shut off. "spill, you've been like this for a 3 days now. i thought it was just a hunch but yesterday you snapped at Ryujin, you're lucky the dumbass didn't notice due to her lovelife." she fired at me, making my eyes go wide. i thought i was being discreet, she noticed it all? how?

"mianhae unnie, i'm just bothered lately." hoping she buys it as i try to sound sad and more sincere by using some aegyo, she left and cam back with- wait is that, oh sht a SPATULA?! what is up with her and spatulas?!

leaning back and holding my arms out in defense position to protect my head from getting smacked with a spatula, she squinted her eyes at me while giving me a slight death glare making me gulp and quite scared. "bothered by what or who, answer or you know what happens."

"by Lia unnie." i had no choice, either i tell her or lie to her and get questioned again and again while getting hit with a spatula. she's so fond of spatulas, aish.

seeming to be interested, she calmed down and sat in front of me still holding the spatula in case i lie and looking directly into my eyes making me gulp once again.
"i like Lia unnie ever since she came." feeling nervous and relieved of the sudden confession, i closed my eyes as i sighed.

"jinjja? why didn't you tell me earlier? my ships are coming to life, omooo! Ryeji and Yulia is happening, i'm so happy that i think i'll treat you guys at Danbam." hearing the word treat, my eyes instantly opened as my ears perked up. i beamed happily while looking at her with puppy eyes, using aegyo to claim such given reward.

"aish, stop that. i'll treat you all when you guys are official. for now, let's pick up your baby and go to Danbam. Ryeji and Yulia Fighting!" she smiled, somehow through unnie's words i became composed again. she really is a good person to talk to, i was just scared.

we soon headed to Lia unnie's room and fetched her. she's wearing almost the same outfit as mine but she's so tiny that she looks adorable in an oversized t-shirt. i didn't know i was staring so Chaeryeong unnie nudged me to the side and gave me a look that says "quit it, she'll notice", so i did as we headed here to Danbam and just waiting again for old Shin.