bumps ahead

(2d before Lia's Day)

RYU POV

it's a good day, the sky is blue, the weather is fair, and going out right now would be a great idea. although it is great, we all preferred to just stay in and hangout. call us lazy but u can't blame us for just wanting to relax and have fun. being a trainee is nice yet it is tiresome, so free days like today is a must need and want to us. after all, u can't go wrong in spending time with ur squad.

like every hangout, as in EVERY, my place is the PLACE. like each one of us have rooms, right? so we have an assigned or designation for each, it isn't planned tho, it's the way it is. AND my room just happens to be designated as our hangout place.

for example, go to Yeji's if one of the couples have a fight or misunderstanding, which usually happens when she and i fight. if u want advice, go to Ryeong's 'cause she's a psychic (jk) she's the person to vent out to. if u need a serotonin boost or u wanna be chaotic like a kid, then 101% go to Yuna's 'cause our maknae can effortlessly cheer u up. last is Lia unnie's, the room we rarely stay at. why? that room is reserved to plot how u'll get back at someone who did u wrong, Lia unnie will fight whoever messes with u, no hesitations at all. so don't be fooled by our looks and acts, we aren't always what u see.

anyways, we're all here playing games, talking, munching on snacks, basically chilling. we're supposed to be watching netflix on my ignored switched-on tv, but apparently they said it's boring even tho they're the ones whom decided on that. being the good friend i am, i just played music thru my speaker as background music, they bopped and sang-along but didn't acknowledge that i just made our atmosphere light and fun. they simply ignored me.

right now, Yeji, Lia unnie, and Yuna are talking about something as they laugh and hit each other from time to time. i let them have their talk as i skim thru my socmed accounts, occasionally bopping and singing along to whatever song is playing. and because i'm enjoying myself, or i'm trying to, i can't help but be all detective and such on a silly thing i shouldn't be in the first place.

ever since Yeji went out because she said she couldn't sleep, i am now the one who couldn't sleep. i can but not that well. i mean there's nothing wrong with going out to have fresh air and just wander around when u can't sleep, but something tells me it isn't just that.

u know that voice that constantly speaks at the back of ur mind, it just stays there until u figure shit out. that kind of annoying nagging voice. i got rid of Kristine but gained a new one instead, it's most likely gonna bring bad ideas or something. i trust Yeddeong, really, it's just this voice.

even tho the 3 were having their world, Ryeong by my right who didn't join the fun and seemed to be observing me the whole time, just nudged me back to the real world.

"wae? what's up?" i turned to her.

"penny for ur thoughts?" she raised her right brow.

i chuckled, "we don't have a penny in Korea, Ryeong." she rolled her eyes at me.

"fine. won for ur thoughts, happy?" she gave me a look.

smiling, "i'm just joking, but i'll tell u them for free." she face-palmed.

leaning closer, "it's just Yeddeong, silly stuff." i said.

"if it is, why whisper?" she said.

"i just don't want her to hear, might cause a fight if ever." i sighed.

"let me know then, maybe it won't start one." she smiled.

"Yeddeong went out a week ago, same time when Lia unnie had fever, remember?" she nodded.