valentines prep

(week before v-day)

YUNA POV
it's almost valentines and i still don't know what to do for my princess. i still haven't asked her on a date for i don't have a plan and i'm baffled with too may stuffs. inwant to show her something special that only can pull off for her. i can't ask her for us to be official yet though, she said that we should wait 'til i'm 18 (k-age) or 16 internationally.

i agreed to that because we both know that our feelings haven't really developed as high as Ryeji does. they love each other and that's nice but, right now love seems to be a bit scary for me since i'm still young. i mean, i'm younger than Lia by 3 years. i'm just taller hehe, but yeah that's how it is. i wish to pull off a stunt like Ryujin unnie did for her Yeddeong when they became official, my princess deserve something like that.

"Yuna-ya, i have to ask u something." Chaeryeong unnie said as she goes beside me.

"ne? what is it?"

"valentines is coming u know, and i know for sure ur Julia is expecting something." she said and it just made me cover my face with my hands and groan.

"i was going to ask what ur plan is, but there seems to be none." she chuckled at me while patting my head.

"i know she's expecting, i just don't know what to do for her. i want to impress her, make her feel special and all, but i can't figure shit out." i snapped unintentionally. i looked at unnie and she looks shocked so i just buried my face in my hands.

"mianhae unnie~ it's just frustrating when u like someone." i faced her while pouting.

"i know, i've seen Ryu like that before. u'll be fine, just take control." she said and hugs me while rubbing my back.

"heyyyy~ what's up? why do u both have this gloomy aura around u?" Ryujin unnie said and sat in front of us.

"got plans for valentines, unnie?" I asked her and she just have this unexplainable expression.

"mind telling us, rather than being unreadable?" Chaeryeong unnie let me go and raised one brow at old Shin.

"hmm, i've been thinking about it. anddd nah, can't think of anything special yet." she said with her hand on her chin then shrugs.

"exactly! u have ideas but something special isn't popping up in ur mind." I pointed at her and she pointed back. DAEBAK!

"is that a 2shin signal or something now? what do u want for Yejisu anygays?" Chaeryeong unnie asked with her brows scrunched.

"well, i want to take Yeji out on a dinner and stroll at Han River since it's a special place for us and just have fun while giving her the best valentines." Ryu unnie timidly smiled and looked at me. simple, romantic, a bit cliche, but lacks something.

"hmm, i want to get Lia a bracelet. one that resembles her elegance and us. i also want to bring her to a place that'll be meaningful for her." I said and silence engulfs us.

i wanna get her a bracelet that'll serve like a promise that i'll always be here for her and will match her overall. i just couldn't decipher what place should i bring her to, she likes music and books, clothes, she is like a proper lady. well, Choi Jisu is fine af hehe.

"i got it! i know how 2shin will take Yejisu out, while i suffer being a 5th wheel tsk." she excitedly exclaimed but scoffed at the end, making us Shins laugh.