vlive

(12-23-17//mixnine)

RYU POV

during training, we were given the chance to do a vlive for our fans before finals. the end is coming soon and winning isn't my priority, i'm just doing my best and having fun instead. we were practicing "After This Night" for the digital song battle and "Come Over" for the finals. the first song was given after the girls' formation battle and is to be performed next week, even tho tomorrow is the release of the boys' teams formation battle. it's just how the industry works, they air episodes a week later even if it happened the same day with us like the formation battle that both girls and boys had.

"Come Over" is supposed to be performed before "Just Dance" the mixnine official song and dance. it's scheduled to be live on January 24, but we were instructed to try the practicing in advance like how a trainee should. "Just Dance" was already learned by us way back from the ep.4, we have recorded solo evaluations and watched by all of us too.

after they air our incoming digital song battle, they would most likely make 2 ep's of it, each for girls and boys. then the footages of the final song being announced or the practices wil be in another ep 'til the live ep comes.

we fixed ourselves for the vlive and even have flower crowns on our heads now. we're all in matching pastel pink hoodies and pullovers. we did introductions and they did some aegyo, i just cringed and laughed at them. i'm great at aegyos but i don't really like doing them, unless it's for the squad and most likely for Yeddeong. having a flower crown on my head while wearing a pastel pink hoodie is enough, doing aegyo is too much for the night fury.

all of us read comments from time to time, we also did requests and jokes to make it fun. fans from different places in the country said their hi's and hello's, asked to be noticed, and majority cheered us with good comments regarding our visuals and skills. it felt good to be appreciated, how much more if we were idols? fans get extreme sometimes when showing their gratitude.

it's amazing how people supports us even tho we're not really close and just trainees yet a relationship is built, a give and take kind. we give our best in performing to make our loved ones proud and take their cheers as inspiration while they give encouragements and take our performances as their will to cheer more. it's sad that sometimes we get compared to each other even tho all of us tries our best to improve ourselves.

suddenly with several minutes in the vlive, topic ran out and the fun atmosphere slowly leaves. we can feel the awkward tension building up within the room. i hope something revives us. so we started reading comments to slowly revive the life among us.

"Ryujin-ah someone commented about u. it's from user ImYejiUnnie." unnie turned to me and smirks. huh? who's that? wait a second-

"Ye-Yeji unnie~" i said with aegyo making my teammates laugh. they know i don't like to aegyo even if i'm adorable doing it.

they are teasing me, smirks and grins are all over their faces. they saw the Ryeji moment we had last week at the backstage. they're trustworthy and therefore knows i love the certain girl.

"ehem~ Love from Indonesia." unnie reads once again while clearing her throat to lowkey stop the teasings as we are live. i smile to unnie thru the screen and smile at Yeddeong knowing that she's watching. soon enough the fun is back, we're all being kids here doing requests or spontaneous acts.

someone asked about our performance for the finals or is there any. we mentioned that there is but it's still hidden for them but we're able to do a part of it. we decided by exhanging looks to one another and nodding along, agreeing to do the killing part. we stood up to our places.

unnie set the audio system to be played at the certain part, once settled she played the music and got into position. this part of the dance is where we act like children playing along and hugging each other. it's very cute and a soft choreo that goes well with the song. originally, Heejin and I wanted to perform "Omona" but decisions must be made for our dream and i didn't wanna kick out anybody from that team just because i want to perform it and can due to being rank one. Heejin got here in "Come Over" and i joined, they were all shocked that day. it doesn't mean that i have the power then i'll just do things regardless of how others would feel. i just comforted her to do well and just enjoy in our team.

finished with showing the killing part, we also bid our goodbyes to the fans to end the vlive. we decided to call it a day and head back to our agencies to prepare before coming home to our families tomorrow. before we parted ways, we wished each other well an advance Merry Christmas. heading to ride a bus to JYP, my teammates shouted.

"SHIN RYUJIN! DON'T FORGET TO HAVE CHRISTMAS WITH LIGHT FURY!" followed by giggles and laughs making me blush as i step into the bus and take my seat.

i'm not going back to the agency yet, i'll buy some gifts first for my family and squad. i'm here at the mall looking for a special gift. i bought Eomma a knit sweater, polo shirt for Papa, baseball cap for Oppa, toys for Byulie and Dallie, t-shirt for Ryeong, track pants for Yuna, clips and pins for Lia unnie, all that's left is Yeddeong.

i passed by a jewellery shop and something came up. i'll get her a necklace, i haven't seen her wearing one and a necklace would suit her. Yeddeong looks good in anything anyways.

i'm here in my room wrapping the gifts, i also wrote short letters for them. somehow, this Christmas is making me excited yet nervous. i wonder what it brings this year?
i just hope for the best and have a Merry Christmas.