mind games

inside the first car, 5 girls are seated along with their manager and driver. in the other cars, are the girls' glam team, bodyguards, sets of clothings and accessories, and other equipment needed for the event. all cars are headed to a big awarding show event for Kpop, MAMA.

Ryujin is an idol in a 5-member girl group under JYP ent. earning the position of main rapper, lead dancer, center, and visual. she is an idol with the definition of teen girl crush, giving off this cool and boyish vibe everywhere she go.

she finally made it, achieved her dream after her hard work of balancing both studies and her trainee days. her whole career is possible thanks to her hard work and inspiration, her girlfriend. and will be now performing with all her might, to impress the fans and other idols as well.

RYU POV
i'm in the middle sitting at the back of the car, with two members beside and another two in front of us. at my right shoulder lays my girlfriend's head, whose breathing is a bit uneasy as i can feel it made me worried so i spoke.

"jagi, you know i'm here right? i can feel your uneasiness." I said as i caress her arm softly while holding her.

"yes, jagi. don't worry, i'll be fine. i'm the eldest and leader of our group after all." she said to assure me but i'm still worried.

"i know you will be jagi, but like i always say, i'm here for you so let me be your strength." I genuinely said as i kissed her head while still caressing her arm.

"you're the best, my night fury. saranghae." she adorably said as i feel her relax and suddenly kissed my cheek making me feel warm and fuzzy.

"i'll always be your night fury, saranghae." I said it as a promise to her and we stayed like that till we arrive at the venue.

suddenly i hear a voice, like someone calling me.
"Ryujin."

"Ryujin."

"RYUJINNNNN!"

"SHIN RYUJINNNNN!"

then i bolted up, it was a dream, aish.

i look around and see my best friend sitting in front me, holding a spatula, aiming at me precisely. what's wrong with her?!

"aish, jinjja?! what's wrong with you, holding a spatula like a maniac?!" I said while holding out my hand in defense in case she hits me.

"me?! what's wrong with you, saying something with jagi in your sleep?!" Ryeong said making me feel embarassed of my sleep talk while remembering my dream. i had that moment with her, but i still don't know her face ever since. aish, i'm zoning out again right? i figured since i feel a pang of pain in my head from Chaeryeong's spatula.

"what the- put the spatula down Ryeong, it hurts!" I snickered as she did put it down while i caress my head.

"sorry Ryu, you were zoning out. care to tell me what's happening lately?" she apologized but had this look "tell me or i'll hit you again"

"it's the dream i told you about, but this time i'm an idol and i had a moment with her." i sighed.
"ooh a moment with the unknown girl and being an idol, more interesting than before." she teased and being more intrigued.

"long story short. we're both idols and in the same group, girlfriends, and on the way to an award show." i frustratingly said as i lay back again on my bed.