eventful day

it was a peaceful morning, the ambiance in a young girl's room was calm and serene. the sun was smiling brightly, but not too much to hurt the eyes and unfortunately covered by the window blinds, making it much cozy to sleep in rather than waking up. but there is such a thing used to wake people up- an alarm clock. on any other day or to others, it would be annoying for an alarm clock to disturb your sleep, but not for our dreamer.

" aigoooo, i was just about to know her face." Ryujin said. she turned off the alarm clock and stretched her arms as a part of her morning routine.

"aish, i keep having this incomplete dream again and again...but i like it anyways" she was fixing her bed and going on with the usual daily routine, when it hit her.

"wait- it's...today is GOT7's fanmeeting!" she instantly checked her phone. seeing her notif confirm it, made her jump excitedly like any fan would. and because of that, Ryujin dashed to the bathroom.

it was still early tho, around 8am when Ryujin got out and the event wasn't even until 3 pm so she had time to prepare. she picked a cool yet comfortable set of clothes for her fanmeeting ootd. it was a light wash denim jacket and pants over a white shirt paired with white shoes. she also brought a white messenger bag and mask to complete the look.

Ryujin is simply amazing in her own style, complimenting it more with a light makeup made her more innocent and cute

by 8:30am, Ryujin headed down to the kitchen to make some fluffy pancakes and a drink of her favorite mocha latte. it was all perfect from the weather up to her breakfast. it was approx. 9am when she finished eating and washing the used silverware, before heading out. after all, it was a very nice day.

Ryujin went to the Han River and happily observed the surroundings. it was a nice time for kids to play, families to bond, couples to have some quality time, or even a hangout with friends. though she was alone, she didn't feel lonely. it was all great.

1. because she has an event soon. 2. she's feeling good. 3, she's contented and grateful for the peaceful moment. well, not until she got hungry.

lunch was really quick for Ryujin, or any meal time for the matter. simply because she likes to eat fast with mouthful proportions of food, causing her cheeks to puff up. she had lunch at a cozy and warm cafe near JYP ent. which served the best mocha bread she've ever had, surprising her as it is her first time in the cafe. she chose to eat here because- 1. the fanmeeting is held at JYP and 2. a lot of idols recommended it. because of the atmosphere of the cafe (Danbam) and mostly of the mocha varieties, she already loves the place.

Ryujin didn't want to go anywhere else, so she stayed at Danbam to chill and let time fly. she spent her time browsing on her phone through Instagram and Twitter. eventually, something that's been bugging her for a while came to mind. she knows that she is a good dancer and might even be as good in singing. she adored many kpop groups and idols that maybe, she too has the potential to be one. visual isn't a problem for her also, she gets compliments for her naturally adorable whiskers when she smile and for her aegyos. honestly, Ryujin is the kind of person with a girl crush vibe with an innocent and charming face.

what could be the problem if she pursued the thought of being an idol?

these are the exact thoughts that came rushing in her mind at the moment, making her slightly frustrated and busy in her own world. a little too busy, causing her to forget the event and not notice the time- 2:30pm.

"aish! Shin Ryujin you're so forgetful! you're not gonna get a good seat because of zoning out." Ryujin annoyingly scolded herself as she left the cafe and ran to JYP ent.

after running like a track star, she eventually reached JYP ent. she found a good seat after receiving some GOT7 fan gifts which she absolutely loved. it was just 5 minutes before the event itself. Ryujin was excited, cheerful, delighted (happy is an understatement) to attend it like every fan was. she loves GOT7 so much that she knows their dance choreos by heart and can dance to it exceptionally amazing.

"that's one trait of an idol." she thought. up to the event, she's still being bothered by the possibility of her aspiring to be an idol. but, it soon stopped when GOT7 came out and were going to introduce themselves.

"WHOOOOOOOOOO! GOT7!!!!!" Ryujin shouted along with the other fans.

"come and get it, GOT7! annyeonghaseyo, GOT7-imnida!" GOT7 introduced and the fanmeeting started with a welcoming atmosphere.

the fanmeeting event started with the usual introduction, greetings, mini-games, until it was time for the actual fanmeet where fan-idol interactions happen. it was finally Ryujin's turn to talk to the members, whom were at awe due to her passion for dancing as she told them about knowing every GOT7 choreo.

having an interaction with her idols was something she is thankful for, feeling satisfied.

the fanmeet continued with various activities such as the group performing a few songs for IGOT7s/Ahgase (fandom)-answering questions and simply having fun with everyone. it was close to the end of the event, saddening Ryujin a bit. then something came up, Jackson and Bambam (GOT7 members), announced that they want to dance to their song "Hard Carry" before they part ways. hearing this made Ryujin happy, because it is her favorite song of them.

"OMO MY FAVORITE SONG!" she excitedly said.

"before we start, may we please have Shin Ryujin to dance with us here on stage!" Jackson exclaimed.

"what? me? Shin Ryujin? with GOT7?" she questioned abruptly herself. due to the rare opportunity despite feeling nervous, her legs had a mind of it's own to lead her to the stage. everyone cheered for the rare moment, some were saying how lucky Ryujin was.

soon enough, they finished dancing and had a group hug before GOT7 said their closing remarks and parted ways.

once Ryujin got home, she still couldn't fathom what happened today. she felt like a new person, there was something truly unexplainable.

little did she know, her life would soon change because of that moment.