R.S.O

(backhug day//near evening)

LIA POV
Yuna and I are here at Ryujin's room, waiting for her for like almost an hour already. Chaeryeong's here too, much to our surprise 'cause she was here before us. all three of us were shocked at first, but then i explained to Chaeryeong-ah that i told Ryu that we'll be needing details about Yeji and meet us here in her room making her face look like a wow emoji. she then told me the same to clear things out and now just being bored waiting for the lover gay, aishhh.

"hey guys, i think we should spam Ryujin's phone, i'm getting pissed." I opened my viber app and searched for ShinRyujin, typed and about to send it when the door suddenly opened, making us look at her directly as she smiles that says "sorry?".

all three of us stood up while rambling, snickering, and nagging at her tardiness.
"YAH! WE'VE BEEN WAITING FOR ALMOST AN HOUR! YOU JUST TOURED HER AROUND, THERE AREN'T EVEN MUCH PLACE TO GO TO HERE! WHAT TOOK YOU SO LONG?! YOU'RE NOT WEARING YOUR HOODIE TOO, WE NEED DETAILS!" she just covered her ears 'til we finished and put her hands in front of our faces before saying-

"i'm sorry! something came up nothing like my plan, but better if i must say so myself. i came here to sleep but i'll explain anyway since you three are here, so chill your gay ass." she not-so-sincerely apologized while removing her shoes and changing into some adidas slides before she sits on her bed with her head on the headboard. with the said something, we became much more interested and cued her  to continue.

"after Lia unnie and Yuna left, i asked her "can Ryuddaeng tour you now?" and she said "yes, you can tour Yeddeong now." so i toured Yeji around and got to know her before it ends. i didn't wanna let her go yet 'cause i like her company, so i asked her". she said i can and she'd like that. i walked her to her dorm area that is near the undergoing neighbour building which pissed me off 'cause i don't want her health be in risk with the hazards around her but kept it to myself. she asked me to come inside a bit in her room, curious of what it looks like, i agreed. i adored her room for a while and was about to say goodbye when i felt her presence was off, turning around to her just to see her peacefully sleeping on her bed. i took that as a cue to leave but removed her sweater first to dress her up into a clean one. i didn't wanna go through her stuff so i let her wear my hoodie and leave quietly." finishing it with a tired sigh and closed her eyes. hmm, it seemed sweet and all but lacking.

"wait, it's cute and all but it feels lacking unnie. you're not telling us something, right?" Yuna confronted her. exactly, my thoughts. well done our maknae as Chaeryeong and I hummed in agreement.

"yah, night fury! tell us everything about Ryeji, aish this scared gay." Chae snickered as she hit Ryujin with a- is that a spatula?! what the hell?!

"Lee Chaeryeong! put my spatula down! you hit me with it twice already, what's wrong with you?" Ryu shot back while rubbing her thighs that got hit. i'm friends with crackheads really. but Ryu sighed, meaning that we're right.

"okay, i softly caressed her cheeks first and said "rest well Yeddeong, i'll be seeing you later." before gently standing up to leave, but Yeji stopped me by holding my wrist and so i looked back to her. she softly said "thank you Ryuddaeng, see you later." she groaned.

"so that's the cherry on top. when did you start being this bold and romantic and stuff, Ryu?" i'm intrigued. she was never like this to anyone, not even as a joke to us. we all agreed including the interrogated gay as she too seemed confused by her actions.

"it's weirdly cute that you're suddenly like this since Yeji unnie came, Ryujin unnie." Yuna smiled. it's true anyways. but surely there'll be more of this in the future, i want a codename for this meeting or something. what should we call this when something happened but discreet? gay talk?-ugh obvious. Ryujin's problems?-nope, boring.
i don't know what to think now, what should i ca-

"RYEJI SHIP ORIENTATION!" Chaeryeong shouted. what? did she read my mind to come up with this name? ya, daebak!

"omo omo, Chae you figured out the name for this so called meeting!" leaving the two Shins confused.

"Ryeji? what is that? you explain now Ryeong." Ryujin pointed to Chaeryeong and the latter's eyes suddenly sparkled and she smiled so bright like it could blind you. what kind of reaction is that???

"well night fury, i made it not long ago while you were being lovey dovey with your light fury. Ryujin + Yeji = Ryeji, it's your ship name!" she finished with hand motions and an excited smile. why didn't i think of that?

"what about the orientation part unnie?" Yuna asked with her one brow up. aw, our maknae is very confused. kyeoptaaaa- wait what? did i just call her cute? well she is but did i just really went for KYEOPTAAAA?! ohmygod Choi Jisu, chill your gay hormones. chill, girl.

"yah Lia unnie, why are you so red? are you okay or what?" Ryu checked my forehead temp. and raised her one brow up. all eyes are on me now and worried, especially Yuna's. aish, why are her big eyes suddenly looking like beautiful brown orbs, they're so capt- LIA GET A HOLD OF YOURSELF, SO EMBARRASSING. and so i did.

"you're not hot so no fever. what's happening to you?" i can't say i'm having a gay panic about Yuna suddenly, i hate lying but ughhhh.

"i just remembered something shameful and got flustered that's all, gwenchana." i assured them with a smile, hopefully believable.

"okayyyy, so Ryeji Ship Orientation is the name for this meeting everytime a Ryeji moment or problem occurs, understood?" Chae determinedly said and we nodded excitedly as the three of us stand up to leave and freshen up before evening class.

"wait! it's long though, i don't wanna say that with Yeji possibly hearing it." Ryu panicked although true. again, i didn't think that.

"aish unnie, just use acronyms. R.S.O, arrasseo?" Yuna sighed annoyed.

"arrasseo maknae, so leave my room now. all of you, palli palli." she just shooed us to the door. what the hell? so rude. we then parted ways and went to our respective rooms. i guess that's the first official RSO. RYEJI FIGHTING!