Final

Y/N walked back to her apartment and locked the door behind her. She cried as she lied on her bed.

"I am so tired of this....." Y/N cried. She thought of what Jaehyun told her, her feelings to Yeonjun. All these things made her tired.

Y/N rolled aroud and looked at the poster she had on her wall, a poster full of stars.

She remembered the offer Mr. Kim gave her. She thought deeply before calling him.

"Um.... I was wondering, can we meet tomorrow? Will you bring mom so that we can tell her everything?" Y/N asked.

Yeonjun ran quickly inside his home searching for Jaehyun. "Jaehyun! Where are you?" Yeonjun shouted.

"Is there anything wrong? Are you that mad?" Jaehyun asked. "You knew it too?" Yeonjun asked. "Knew what?" Jaehyun asked.

Yeonjun turned around trying to think of the right words. "Did you meet Y/N?" Jaehyun asked. 

"No! Do you know where her house is? I have to tell her something really important!" Yeonjun said.

"What is it? You will confess your love to her after breaking her heart?" Jaehyun asked. "Jaehyun, she was the one that saved us, she made Mr. Kim pay without me marrying Soo Ah." Yeonjun said.

"What do you mean?" Jaehyun asked. "She is Mr. Kims ex- wife daughter. Probably her mother hated me for this reason." Yeonjun said.

Jaehyun was taken back a bit. "Yeonjun, I want you to promise me one thing....." Jaehyun said. "What is it?" Yeonjun asked.

"I love Y/N, I love her a lot but she love you not me. Please take care of her. Don't break her heart." Jaehyun said.

He walked and took Yeonjun's phone to enter Y/N's address in it. "Go before it's too late. Remember that I won't hesitate if I got a chance." Jaehyun said. He managed to smile even though his heart was breaking into pieces.

" Thank you." Yeonjun said. He ran toward his car and started driving to Y/N's apartment.

Y/N heard loud knocking on her door. "Jaehyun I don't want to speak to anyone now! Please leave me alone....." Y/N shouted from her room.

"Y/N this is me! Yeonjun!" Yeonjun said as he knocked on the door.

Y/N immediately stood up and walked over to her door. "Yeonjun?"

"Yes, please open the door now! I am sorry for breaking your heart. Soo Ah told me everything. Even if she didn't tell me I would have run here at the end. Y/N please open the door!" Yeonjun said.

"No... please leave." Y/N said. "I won't!" Yeonjun said. "Then don't knock on the door, I want to sleep!" Y/N said as she locked the door.