7

"Your what?" Y/N asked. "My new secretary, is there anything wrong with that?" Yeonjun asked. "I mean you already have a lot of other choices, why would you take Y/N?" Jaehyun asked.

Flashback:

"What is your zodiac sign?" Yeonjun asked. "I am a Gemini." The Secretary said. "You are fired, this sign doesn't go along with my sign."

"This tea is 0.9999999 more than every day, you are fired."

"You were born in the year of the monkey. No way we can't get along."

End of flashback.

"Somethings happened and I need a new Secretary now, I will give you another one." Yeonjun said.

"I don't need anyone else. I want Y/N." Jaehyun said. "Well, I am the CEO here and I decide who you get. Y/N is the best secretary out of all our employees. Anyway she will start from tomorrow." Yeonjun said and left.

"Yeonjun com-" Y/N held Jaehyun arm. "Leave him alone he is probably all bored and want some problems." Y/N sighed. "Are you sure he won't treat you badly or make you overwork?" Jaehyun asked.

"He will fire me himself two days from now on, let's go home now." Y/N said as she smiled.

Yeonjun entered his room after coming back home, closed the door and fell down breathing heavily. "I did sound cool. Okay Yeonjun let's do this." Yeonjun said.

He heard Y/N entering the house, she looked angry. "Why did you do all of this suddenly?" Y/N asked.

''It's my company, I do what I want. Just remember that you are staying under my roof and working in my company, I can take all this from you in few seconds and make you live like the homeless outside. You have half an hour to prepare my dinner." Yeonjun said and went to his room.

"This little.... he is driving me crazy!" Y/N said as she threw her bag. Yeonjun entered his room and started to dance happily.

The next few days were the most hard for Y/N. She had to work double the work she used to do.

"Y/N drive me to ......" 

"Y/N give this to....." 

"Y/N sign all of these papers." 

"Y/N where is my coffee? Can't you do anything in a right way?!" 

"Y/N this is sour! Do it again."

"Y/N!"

"Y/N!"

"Y/N!"

"I am going crazy!!!!" Y/N cried.

Yeonjun had a meeting and Y/N had few minutes to rest. She went to Jaehyun to spend her time with him.