3

"Are you alright? You never drink like this unless something is bothering you." Jaehyun said as he took the soju bottle from Yeonjun's hand.

Yeonjun only took it back. "Nothing.... Can bother great people like me!" Yeonjun sighed as he dropped the bottle.

"Jaehyun look here......" Yeonjun said. "What?" Jaehyun asked. " I recently met someone that made my heart flatter but they might not be real....'' Yeonjun said. "What are you talking about? Let's stop drinking now." Jaehyun said as he paid for the drinks and held Yeonjun to take him out.

Y/N searched through the fridge for ingredients to make omelet, it would be great. She started cooking normally until the bell of the house rang.

"Is he already back?" Y/N wondered. She went to check who was knocking the door, she saw Jaehyun.

"Oh my God! He cant see me like this!" Y/N sighed. "Excuse me-" "Box girl! Open the door!" Yeonjun shouted.

The door was opened and a girl walked out. "Please take good care of- OH MY GOD!" Jaehyun flinched when he saw no face but only a body. "Um.... please take car of him...." Jaehyun said. "I will do...." Y/N said as she held Yeonjun and walked in.

Y/N threw Yeonjun on the couch and breathed heavily as she removed her hair from her face. "That was so close.... Why the hell would you drink like this." Y/N sighed.

"Hey box girl! Where is my food?" Yeonjun shouted. Y/N sighed as she continued cooking. After a while she was done and sat the table.

"Yeonjun the dinner is ready." Y/N called but there was no response. "Aish...." Y/N sighed as she removed her apron and went toward the living room where Yeonjun was sleeping on the couch.

She went toward Yeonjun and bent down to wake him up, she shook him lightly. "Sir, dinner is ready." Y/N said. Suddenly Yeonjun, half awake, held Y/N hand.

"Kim Soo Ah.... was it that great to make fun of me?" Yeonjun asked. "What are you talking about?" Y/N asked as she tried to free her hand. "WAS IT THAT FUN?" Yeonjun shouted.

"What the hell is wrong with you?!" Y/N shouted and tried to break free. The both struggled and Y/N ended up falling and kissing Yeonjun's lips. Her eyes widened as she tried to break free but Yeonjun was holding strong onto her.

After a while Y/N was able to break free. "You are the worst..." Y/N cried as she ran to her room. Yeonjun only fell down asleep.

The Next Morning:

Y/N woke up as usual and cooked breakfast, this time she was dressed a bit earlier and didn't eat breakfast.

"Aren't you going to eat?" Yeonjun asked as he sat down. "No.'' Y/N responded as she was fixing her hair at the mirror. "That's good, you need to lose weight anyway." Yeonjun said.

"Look at this little..." Y/N sighed. "I will get going.'' Y/N said. "Wait. I will drive you with me." Yeonjun said.